Become Mayor of your very own Nation, as you grow a small village into a sprawling and efficient city in Trade Nations! You can play your game on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, AND on your Mac when at home. Download for FREE on both the iTunes and Mac App Stores!
Trade Nations Features Include:
- 80 Levels of content and over 100 unique Achievements to earn as you build your Nation!
- Develop Housing to grow your Nation's population!
- Harvest raw materials and refine them to create goods and amass a fortune!
- Fuel your economy by establishing Shops, which use harvested resources to create items, goods, and wares in return for Gold!
- Beautify and customize your Nation from an extensive collection of Decorations!
- Connect with friends and establish trading relationships that yield profits!
- Take part in an active Global Market where prices are driven by supply and demand!
- Expand and experience new lands, as you develop the Frontier!
- Enjoy colorful and stimulating graphics and animations!
- Easy to play and enjoyable for Mayors of all ages!
NOTE: An Internet connection is required to play Trade Nations!
Trade Nations 5.4.1 adds support for iOS 7!
Trade Nations 5.4 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
HD Graphics: Level 21-40 assets are now in HD!
Land Expand: We've added a 14th land expand for both Classic and Frontier!
New Levels: We've raised the Level Cap! Enjoy 5 new levels of content as you work your way to Level 85!
New Buildings: Expand your Frontier with the Iron Forge and Company Headquarters. Also in Classic, upgrade your Palace to a GRAND Palace. Finally, get familiar with Monuments, an all new, upgradable building!
Trade Nations 5.3.1 includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
- HD Graphics: This update will have you playing Trade Nations like never before: in HD! We've dramatically improved the graphics on many buildings, villagers, and decorations so that you're playing and interacting with your Villagers and Nations in a way that feels new and fresh. Look for even more content to get HD'd in the future!
- OS X: Trade Nations 5.3 is now available on multiple platforms! Download for FREE on the OS X App Store to play on your iMac or MacBook!
In Trade Nations 5.2.2, we've located and resolved several memory leaks surrounding the Party and Fame systems. These bug fixes should improve performance for players suffering from crashing when attending or collecting from Parties.
Trade Nations 5.2.1 now has amazing new iOS 6 features! Best your friends with Game Center Challenges for Achievements, and seamlessly share with your Facebook, Twitter, and Sina Weibo friends and followers!
Trade Nations 5.2 includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- New Shops : There are three new Shops in Trade Nations. The Clockmaker Shop and Music Shop come to Classic, while the Butcher Shop arrives in your Frontier.
- New Party Venues : There are two new Party Venues in this update, the Trade Show in Classic and the Campground in Frontier.
- New Fame Levels : We've increased the Fame level cap, up from 20 to 25!
- New Decorations : New Decorations will be found for both Classic and Frontier. These decorations are both regular and Fame specific!
- Additional Bug Fixes, Crash Fixes, Stability and Graphics Improvements, and more!!!!!!!
New in Trade Nations 5.1:
- Item of the Day: Our Item of the Day system has been enhanced! Players will now be able to purchase discounted items, access rare seasonal and holiday content, as well as exclusive buildings and decorations.
- Introducing the New Z2 Community: Tap on your avatar icon and experience a more functional and visually appealing interface for connecting to your Z2 games, friends, achievements, community news, and more!
- Improved Friend Requests: Players will now see pending friend requests on a separate screen from existing friends!
- Fame Icon Animation: The Fame Icon will now animate when it is time to collect a Party you're attending!
- Bug Fixes and Other Improvements: We've improved the speed at which the Build Menu opens, and included bug fixes for the Double-Tap Zoom issue, Token Inventory Display, and more!
- Fixed bugs showing erroneous trade availability.
- Improved performance when opening the build menu.