Trip Wallet - keep tabs on your spending whether you are traveling overseas, living in an RV, or at home!
"Helped me a great deal to keep expenses under control." 5-stars (User from Israel)
"Great app to have for your travels. The most useful thing on my phone right now." 5-stars (User from Australia)
"Loved that I could then email the completed file and reconcile it against my accounting." 5-stars (User from Australia)
Do you need to keep a close eye on how much you are spending? Regardless of whether you are on holiday, in an RV, or only need to track day to day spending while at home, Trip Wallet is the app for you.
** If you have any issues with the app, please use the support link in the app or on this page. Thanks **
You can keep track of how much you have spent on a given day, as well as work out how much your daily budget is, and if you will go over that budget.
Useful when traveling, and at home. Great if you RV!
-- Features --
• Record your expenses, and tag them so you can categorize them later
• Handles multiple currencies - great when your travel takes you through more than one country on the same holiday
• See a breakdown of your spending by tag
• Export the wallet to a CSV file to use in Excel
• Get automatic currency rate updates - no more trying to work out what the rate is
• Check your budgeted spending against how much you are actually spending
• All entries are shown in both your home currency and the visited countries currency
• Simple Setup - all you need to setup Trip Wallet is your total budget for the trip, exchange rates for the countries you will visit, and holiday start and end dates.
Works with iOS 7.0 or newer. Automatic currency updates require an internet connection.
* iOS7 look and feel. Because, ya know, everyone is using it now.
* Summary of spending by tag
* Bug fixes.
* Some minor graphical changes * Bug fixes
A few minor bugs fixed, mostly around the new graph which would look a bit odd if you had one day with a huge spend and the rest with an average one.
● Totally reworked user interface. Now looks less like 2007, more like 2013!
● Totally rewritten summary: bar graph rather than the "whatever it was before" thing.
● You can tag expenses, so you can work out what you have used cash vrs credit card (you can make up the tags, too)
● Downloading of currency rates, so you are never more than 24 hours behind the spot rates. (Needs an internet connection)
● Even more awesome-er-er!
★ Fixed bug where, if you reset, you can't type into the budget field until you restart the app (or your phone). Thanks everyone who reported it.
Aren't ★'s so much better than •'s ? Pity I can't make them gold.
* Support for iPhone 5 Long Cat edition screen.
* Nice new background texture. (ok, thats a bit subjective, but I like it)
Some minor bug fixes.
* Fixes crashing bug with European number formats (0,01 not 0.01)
• Summary screen interface replaced
• New Icon
• Bug: Graph shows the final amount to be the budgeted amount if the projected amount is less. Now shows the projected amount.
• Settings no longer require saving - saving is automatic.
• Various other bug fixes
• UI cleanup around date and data entry.
• Minor bug fixes
• Better display of over/under budget for a given day.
• A few minor bug fixes