The free TWC WiFi Finder app makes it easy to locate and automatically connect to the nationwide TWC WiFi™ network
so you can get fast, reliable internet on-the-go. Access is FREE for subscribers of TWC Standard Internet or above and
Business Class Internet customers. Not a customer? No worries. Free Trial and Access Pass options are also available.
Look for our network of over 200,000 hotspots in metropolitan areas including Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Kansas City, Indianapolis, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Orlando and Tampa. For details on the latest locations, refer to the coverage map at: http://www.twc.com/wificoverage
Features of WiFi Finder include:
- Automatic connection to TWC and partner WiFi hotspots when you are in range
- View hotspots in map or list format
- Search for hotspots even when you are not connected to the Internet
- Request new TWC WiFi Hotspots
Enjoy Connecting Better
- Now you can request new TWC WiFi Hotspots!
- More frequent updates of hotspot locations
- Added over 2,000 new TWC WiFi hotspot locations in the New York City Metro area
- Bug fixes
What's New in Version 3.0
- You can now use your TWC ID login credentials for free TWC WiFi access!
- Improved design and user experience for quick view of nearest hotspot locations and WiFi connection status
- Improved mapping performance and user experience
- Clear presentation of WiFi connection status throughout the app
- New map layer to show over one million public WiFi hotspots in the U.S
- UI enhancements
- Bug fixes
• Improved design and user experience
• Access to thousands of additional hotspots through CableWiFi SSID
WiFi Finder 1.5+ is a small incremental release that implements a more streamlined hotspot search experience and some updates to the Settings screen.
1. Navigate to "directions" from the hotspot mouse-over popup in just one click.
2. View the hotspot distances in the Search Results List View.
3. "Sign Out" setting has been re-named "Disconnect".
The new release of WiFi Finder features an improved user experience and expands the search options to include hotspots in the New York City metropolitan area.