Featured by Apple and Wired
"Video Stream for iCloud does exactly what its name promises, and syncs movies between devices via the iCloud service" - Gadget Lab, Wired.com
Import videos from your Camera Roll, and Video Stream for iCloud sends copies over the network to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Take a video on one iOS device and it appears on all your other devices, within this app.
Publish a download link for your video, and share it with your friends via Twitter or Email.
- Save a video to your Camera Roll.
- Adjust video quality in Settings (High, Medium, or Low)
- Email video as attachment
- Copy a video
- Fixed an issue with deleting multiple videos
- Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with deleting videos
- Bug fixes
- Completely rebuilt
- Optimized design
- Add multiple videos at once
- Preserves original video quality
- Fixed some issues with iCloud
Fixed an issue that may cause the app to crash on launch
Adds support for iPhone 5
Improved performance and stability.
Added the ability to clear cache in Settings.
- Enhanced for the Retina display on the new iPad
- Fixes an issue with generating URL
- Fixes an issue with detecting iCloud account
Fixed an issue with deleting video.