+++300MB VPN data for FREE!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Skype smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France and Germany!
WHAT IS IT?
VPN is a 128-bit encrypted tunnel between your device (computer, iPhone/iTouch/iPad) and one of our servers.
WHY HAVE A VPN ACCOUNT?
If you want a total Internet traffic anonymizing experience, a VPN account is the best way to go - there’s no IP numbers to configure into the webapps, and no software to install - just set up the VPN and it’s done! Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
WHY USE VPN EXPRESS FOR YOUR VPN SERVICES?
- Support both PPTP & L2TP over IPSec protocols!
- Lowest Rates with 24x7 availability! 99% service up time! Beat any other competitors in market!
- Optimized for iPhone/iPad/iTouch communication
- Quality Network ensures your VPN service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can try our VPN services out for FREE!
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY EVERYDAY:
+++++ Mar 2, 2012 by DrRhysB
"Excellent App! - I had tried several VPN plans before this & wasn't satisfied with the through-put consistency. VPN Express does exactly what, when, & how I need it for a very reasonable price. Best one out there!"
+++++ Feb 27, 2012 by tjsmsmith
"Awesome VPN! - We just got back from China for an adoption trip and we used this app all the time. After setting up the special setup for China at home, it worked like a charm and we never had a problem with it. Nice price, too, for the permanent amount of data transfer. We used up the free part and got into the paid part but it didn't cost that much so will continue to use this VPN whenever I have the need."
+++++ Jan 22, 2012 by Neil.D
"100% Perfect. 100% of the Time - This is the best VPN solution I have used. It's on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and can be used simultaneously! The pricing plans are awesome as well. Saves me a bundle."
+++++ Jan 11, 2012 by Anthony Martinez
"Simple, efficient VPN. It just works. - Very easy to use with auto-configure setting. I use this all the time, and find it is great when traveling internationally or when I want greater wifi security in coffee shops. Recommended."
+++++ Oct 17, 2011 by Computer Bear
"VPN Express - This app is great. Skype was blocked at the hospital where my son was in the NICU. My family and friends could not always travel the 150 mile round trip with us to see the baby. The hospitals IT director was asked to unblock Skype several times. He would not. With this app I went around the firewall. I highly recommend this app."
Fixed a payment issue with non-English languages
- iOS7 compatible UIs
- Move "Delete Account" button to "Settings" to prevent removing VPN account by mistake
- VPN server status & speed test
- Accumulated bug fixes
- Automatic notification of new/updated VPN servers
- Localized prices for VPN data plans
- New FAQ system
- Public inbox for delivering up-to-date messages
- Self-served account cancellation
- Security enhancements
- A couple of bug fixes
+++ Important Notes +++:
1. Got an error "Unable to Download Application" when updating this app?
You should be in China mainland. Our app downloading is blocked in most Chinese ISPs' network from Nov. 7, 2012. How to resolve this? Simple, please first connect to our VPN in your iOS settings (the VPN configuration should be previously setup by yourself), then retry to update/download our app, it should work now!
2. If you have installed the lastest app, but have problem when installing the new VPN profile in "VPN Auto Setup",
please remove the existing VPN profile:
- Please open your system settings menu, and select "General" and then "Profiles".
- You will be able to find VPNVIP profile, and select it, then click on the "Remove" button to remove it.
- And then, please open VPN Express, and select “Auto Setup” to install VPN profile again.
2.3.1 Release Notes:
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash while logging in
- Better prompt when network is unavailable
2.3.0 Release Notes:
- This version is completely compatible with iPhone 5 & iOS 6, please update!
- The first page notification will be dismissed automatically after 5 seconds
- iPad won't freeze when receiving a VPN push notification.
This version is completely compatible with iPhone 5 & iOS 6, please update! Also a couple of bugs are fixed, e.g. the notification will be dismissed automatically after 5 seconds and iPad won't freeze when receiving a push notification.
- Security improvement for downloading VPN profile
- Fixed downloading VPN profile error when there is "+" in user name
- Better prompt messages for auto configuration
- Other accumulated bug fixes
- iPad 3 Retina Screen Support
- Added "Frequently Asked Questions" in Settings to answer most common questions
- Added multi-language setup guides for other platforms (PC/Mac/Android) in "User Manual"
- Implemented automatic failover for all remote connections to guarantee high availability
- Better data plan descriptions
- Fixed a bug of push notification
- Add a new VPN subscription
- Built-in new version reminder
- A couple of minor bug fixes
- New registration can get 300MB FREE data from this update!
- Support push notification: get notifications when your VPN subscription is about to expire, or when our new sales start. Turn your push notification on after loggin-in!
- iOS 3.x is no longer supported, please upgrade to iOS 4 or 5
- Fixed a bug when "Always Ask Password" is turned on
- More detailed instructions in VPN auto-setup
- A couple of other bug fixes
- Improved registration UIs
- Improved IAP purchase notifications
- Improved security by using SSL in all network connections
- Other minor bug fixes
-Support VPN auto-setup for all iOS devices!
-A bunch of bug fixes.
-Fixed logging problem in China mainland.
-Display correct error message for network issues.
Special Notes for VPN users in China mainland:
Recently VPN services in China are prohibited, almost officially. We'll have to remove our app from China App Store (only). Please download this update, open the app, log in your account and see more details in "Check VPN Connectivity".
Sorry for any inconvenience.
-7 new data plans with totally new in-app-purchase frontend
-Accumulated bug fixes (price in purchase history and etc.)
New UK servers are online! All European users can get improved access performance by using "uk.vpnvip.com"!
-Fixed a display error with 12-hours clock in some countries;
-Fixed the null data plan names in non-English countries;
-Show prices in local currencies for all in-app-purchases;
-Fixed a intermittent web view error when opening online FAQs and manuals inside app;
-Support iPad from this version!
-Accumulated bug fixes
Quick fix for an intermittent crash in iOS 4.1
-new purchase pages
-user manual updates
Fixed a crash in multi-tasking: app crashes after it is resumed from background in iOS4.
-Support L2TP protocol (see User Manual)
-New monthly subscription plans (lowest price: $0.2/GB!)
-Support large quota plans
-Earn quotas by recommending to your friends
-Support re-sending confirmation letter
-Better account status descriptions
-Accumulated bug fixes
-High speed VPN servers for China mainland users;
-High speed VPN servers for United States users;
-Bug fixes (invalid links, incomplete multi-language supports);
-More accurate documents;