Weatherlah keeps all Singaporeans up to date about the latest weather forecast with a clean and easy to use interface. The app can notify you of incoming rain, rise in PSI levels and even extreme weather warnings.
● Weather data collected from the most reliable and local sources to bring you the most accurate weather information possible.
● RAIN ALERTS: If it's going to rain, we will try our best to let you know in time to take your brolly along.
● PSI ALERTS: We can't stop that haze (yet), but we'll notify you if the PSI levels rise beyond the safety point.
● SPECIAL WEATHER WARNINGS: The NEA issues warnings when it forsees flashfloods and such. We'll make sure you are informed immediately.
● CROWDCAST: Get access to the official forecast and also see what the crowd is saying about the weather in realtime!
● Quickly access the @NEAsg and the @weatherlah twitter updates to know what others tweeting about the current weather are saying.
● FIND THE WEATHER-FROG GAME: Compete with other users to find the hidden weather frogs around Singapore. THey only come out in the rain :)
● "WeatherLah app should be on every iPhone in Singapore" - http://www.imerlion.com/
● "... WeatherLah hits the spot. It is well designed and tells you the weather as it is" - http://iheartapple.org/
● "10 most useful Singapore iPhone apps" - http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/
Added PSI widget to show air quality index in Singapore
Fixed: Empty rain and drain alert list when location service is turned off.
Support for iPhone 5
- added rain radar images
- added new GameCenter achievement
- fixed: application freezes
Added: Crowdcast weather results in Map
Added: Toggle flood alerts for all locations
Added: Leaderboard and Achievements for crowdcasting
- added weather and drain maps
- improved stability
- improved startup speed
- fixed: application unable to find user location
- fixed: application freezes at startup
- added flood alerts
- fixed: Quiet time, Weather nearby and Heavy rain alert settings not working
- fixed: iPod stop playing when the application starts
- show crowd-sourced weather
- show forecast for different regions in Singapore
- fixed: Alerts tab crashes for users running iOS 4.0
- crowd-source weather from users
- improved user interface