Welcome to the official Women's Bible Study application for iOS. Connecting The Dots Women's Bible Study app is a way to make Bible Study available at your own convenience. Our goal is to help women connect the dots between our faith in Jesus and the struggles we face in our every day lives. Our passion is to help women see the importance of knowing God's Word along with recognizing His complete control over all the circumstances we face in life. This Bible study is available to watch online at connectingthedotsministries.com, and Youtube. You can join us on Facebook to get all updates or if you live in the Phoenix AZ area you can check out our calendar online to see the locations and classes available.
For more information about this ministry please go to connectingthedotsministries.com.
The Women's Bible Study app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
We are excited to announce our new blog reading experience! With this version, you will enjoy the following improvements:
• All-New Design
We’ve redesigned the blog feature from the ground up, making your blog reading experience more delightful. We’ve added more images, improved text readability, and made it easier than ever to browse blog content.
• Blog Post Sharing
Sharing your favorite blog post is now incredibly simple. With the new share button, you can text, email, or post blog content to social media.
• Improved Browsing
Find the articles that interest you most with the new post-preview menu. This menu allows you to preview articles and jump between posts, without ever leaving the post view. Additionally, you can now swipe left or right to navigate between posts.
• Optimized for Your Device
We’ve taken care to optimize your blog reading experience for the specific device you are using, so you can read with ease!
Other notes about this version:
• Zapped several bugs that were causing the app to crash
• Restored location detection on iOS8 devices (you can see accurate distances on maps again)
• We have redesigned the audio experience from the ground up. Not only do the Now Playing, Downloads and Playlist views look more beautiful than ever, we made behind-the-scenes changes to enhance usability.
• You can now share content from the Now Playing and Downloads screens
• Finding text hard to read on some screens? We've made adjustments to help with text readability
• Bug fix goodness
- Removed the pesky browser confirmation message when selecting an item that takes you to an external website
- Fixed iPad bug that caused app to continuously load in offline mode
- Other awesome bug fixes!
- Improved support for displaying dates based on device's region format
- Twitter sharing bug fix
- Optimized app for iOS 7, including a redesign of core elements of our user interface
- Updated Keywords
- Sharing content with Twitter is working again!
- User interface improvements
- Misc. bug fixes