FEATURED ON APPLE'S WHAT WE'RE PLAYING SECTION!
FEATURED ON APPLE'S WHAT'S HOT SECTION!
FEATURED ON APPLE'S NEW AND NOTEWORTHY SECTION!
"For just a dollar, Worm Run almost sells itself. Its lightning-on-ice movement speed and motivation to keep on trucking in the form of a gigantic carnivorous beast make for a nice alternative to the droves of autopilot runners available on the App Store." - Touch Arcade
"A brilliant variation on the endless-runner genre, Worm Run is breathless, addictive fun of the highest calibre" - Pocket Gamer
"If you're a fan of endless runners, platformers, or giant fuzzy worms, keep an eye on this one..." - Gamezebo
"The game features a dynamically generated environment, retro graphics and sounds, a uniquely challenging swipe control system..." -Appadvice
"[A] nice twist on the rather stagnant endless runner genre..." - Inside Social Apps
SWIPE TO SURVIVE!
You are Zeke Tallahassee, hapless space janitor in the wrong place at the wrong time. Swipe on your touchscreen to move Zeke through an ever-changing labyrinth all while being pursued by a blood-thirsty, gigantic space Worm.
- Control Zeke quickly by swiping anywhere on-screen to move -- no D-Pad needed!
- Crisp, Retina display visuals in a retro-style, side-scrolling experience.
- Enjoy modern-retro, chiptune style music.
- Easy to play, insanely difficult to master.
- Expect a different experience every time you play with new procedurally generated maps.
- Collect Grubies to purchase crazy items like the noxious Skunk Juice and Slow Spice made of worm eye-crust to help you out run the Worm.
- Challenge your friends in Game Center to get the best distance.
- Traverse five unique and challenging worlds including the Space Ship and Temple.
- Avoid hazards while running for your life
Version 2.4 (Jun 09, 2014)
More fixes for a smoother experience on iPads running iOS 7.
Version 2.3 (Jan 13, 2014)
Fixes and updates for iPad Air
Version 2.2 (Jul 25, 2013)
Twitter button has been fixed. Hitting continue after beating a mission will not cause Twitter to open.
Version 2.1 (Jun 30, 2013)
Ability to post scores on Twitter!
Version 2.0 (May 06, 2013)
Fix for the Gruby Doubler Bug!
Version 1.3 (Apr 26, 2013)
Brand new mission system with over 100 missions!
A few bug fixes!
Version 1.2 (Mar 18, 2013)
minor bugs fixed
Version 1.1 (Mar 04, 2013)
-Improved wall jumps
-Easier to hit buttons
-No screen flipping
-Swipe To start