XFINITY TV subscribers can watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, with XFINITY TV Go.
Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live
- Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and channels like NBC, ABC, FOX, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV*
- Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline*
- Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind
- Wi-Fi Internet connection for streaming and downloading of video.
- iPhone 4+, iPad 2+ or Retina iPod Touch running iOS 6 or higher.
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service, plus a subscription to one or more eligible channels.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally
Streaming and downloading of video is only available using a Wi-Fi connection
* You will be able to view shows and movies from channels you subscribe to.
The release includes:
-Rotten Tomatoes and Common Sense Media Ratings
This update contains improvements to the live TV streaming experience and bug fixes
Stream Live TV channels
bug fixes and performance improvements
This update features improves reliability and offers new content for download.
NOTE: Applying this update will reset your viewing history and remove content you have already downloaded. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but you will need to re-download the content.
This update contains improvements to video playback and stability and bug fixes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please connect to the internet after update to make sure that previously downloaded content remains playable.
Download TV shows & movies from Showtime, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex.