Yarma is a camera app with a direct interface to Ravelry - the largest on-line knitting & crochet community. Take pictures, apply filters to finesse your image and upload direct to a Ravelry project or your Ravelry stash. Additionally, pictures can be saved to your film roll or uploaded to Flickr. Yarma makes it simple to take great photos of your latest work in progress or finished project and share with your Ravelry friends.
Swipe through a library of preset filters and apply 'tilt shift' effects to enhance your project photos. Select your Ravelry project or yarn stash and upload with a couple of taps.
• Fixed the issues with large project and stash collection
• Fixed the display of stashes to include the colorway
• You can now search your stash and projects lists
• Added copyright info to photos (you can edit it on the settings screen)
• Added the option to upload your photos to the top or bottom of your list of photos