In Zombie Road Trip the rules are simple - escape the zombie horde or have your brain eaten. Are you up for the challenge?
From the creators of the Tiki Totems saga comes a game that blends the boundaries of runner and racer trick games!
Race against the unrelenting Zombie Horde across the great wastelands in the never-ending game of survival. Shoot the zombies ahead with your impressive arsenal of weapons and witness true ragdoll-packed gore galore!
Perform tricks to get boost and drive as far as you can in the frantic game of make tricks or die a horrible death"
Zombie road trip features :
- 5 landscapes each with its own distinct look
- fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
- dynamic zombie demolition engine (every collision will look awesome and new)
- 10 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
- 46+ unique cars
- 8 gadgets that will change the way you play the game
- beautiful full retina universal graphics
- buttons & tilt controls; you choose!
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your victories with ease!
- Distance Indicator to show your friends best
Zombie Road Trip - coming from Spokko and Noodlecake.
Version 3.15 (Feb 27, 2015)
Remove Holiday Icon (Sorry Zombie Santa!)
Version 3.14.1 (Jan 10, 2015)
Fixed bug causing some players games to crash at startup.
Version 3.14 (Dec 15, 2014)
So Much Content! 6 New Space Cars! 2 New Terrains! & A New Tier of Missions!
Version 3.13 (Oct 22, 2014)
Halloween Update! Vampire, Werewolf, Pumpkin, & Scarecrow Cars! Yeah!
Version 3.12 (Aug 01, 2014)
Holy Bikes! Motocross, Scooter, Quad, Chopper, & Super Bike! WoW!
Version 3.11 (Jul 03, 2014)
The Amazing Fantasy Update! Ever wanted to kill zombies while driving a Dragon? Sure you did! Now you can! Oh, you get Orcs and Unicorns too. Enjoy!
Version 3.10 (May 30, 2014)
More New Cars in the Fast Food Update! I scream, you scream, we all scream for Taco, Hot Dog, & Donut! Hurrah!
Version 3.9.1 (Apr 24, 2014)
Bug fixes for 3.9! More New Cars in the Wild Animal Update! Dreadhog, Road Hog, The Bull, & Shark! Get them now! Also, by popular demand, iCloud saving! Wow!
Version 3.9 (Apr 18, 2014)
More New Cars in the Wild Animal Update! Dreadhog, Road Hog, The Bull, & Shark! Get them now!
Version 3.8.1 (Mar 12, 2014)
Fixed Bug with Boat not working correctly on iPad.
Version 3.8 (Mar 06, 2014)
Big Machines Update! Plane, Train, Boat, & Steam Roller added! 30 More Missions! As well as an amazing Two Sider car, for a limited time only! Plus, you can now watch videos for free coins, wow!
Version 3.7 (Jan 27, 2014)
Twin Gun MECH added! Get it for a limited time!
Version 3.6.1 (Dec 18, 2013)
Fixed Bug with Christmas Cars & Bundle IAP
Version 3.6 (Dec 11, 2013)
Merry Christmas Update! Enjoy the holiday season by driving rudolf the red nosed zombie reindeer across the frozen wasteland. Destroy presents, zombies, & more in zombie santa's sleight! And double fun (and coins) in the new Golden Car; but get it quick, before it becomes unavailable for purchase in the new year!
Version 3.5 (Nov 18, 2013)
It is time to give thanks for yet another ZRT update! Run down the undead in the new Thanksgiving Turkey Car! Gobble Gobble!
Version 3.4.1 (Nov 13, 2013)
Fixed Issue with Flesh Roxon Music
Version 3.4 (Oct 15, 2013)
Crank up the volume on this Halloween update!
We are excited to announce a partnership with Live Nation and zombie punk rock band Flesh Roxon!
Run and gun zombies in style with these rocking new songs, cars and weapons.
It is a match made in hell!
- New car and weapon from the Flesh Roxon team
- New music tracks "Lonely Rider" and "Suck My Chainsaw" from Flesh Roxon
- Smash Pumpkins for additional brains
Version 3.3.1 (Sep 25, 2013)
iOS 7 icons & minor bug fixes
Version 3.3 (Aug 29, 2013)
* 3 killer cars including Helicopter, Apc & Jetfighter!
* Bug fixes to make you get stuck less, yeah!
Version 3.2 (Jul 08, 2013)
* Happy 4th of July! Enjoy 3 new amazing cars; Presidential Limo, Chopper, & NASCAR!
* Fixed Bug with Bundle & Coin Doubler IAP
Version 3.1 (Jun 14, 2013)
* Trex, Triceratops & Stegosaurus Cars to shred zombies Jurassic style!
Version 3.0.1 (May 24, 2013)
* fixed accelerometer bug; tilt should now work both orientations
* fixed missions bug; new missions should be available to all users, even those who completed all missions prior
* optimized terrain rendering
Version 3.0 (May 15, 2013)
MEGA Content & Feature Update
8 New Cars, 3 More Weapons, Friend Distance Indicator, Tilt Control Support, 30+ More Missions, Daily Player Rewards, Free Retro Music!
* Fire Truck
* Garbage Truck
* Trojan Horse
* Golf Cart
* Plasma gun
* Homing missile launcher
* Chicken gun
* Friend Distance Indicator - never guess how far your friends have gone; see their best high score marker right on the course!
* Tilt Control Support - by popular demand, the ability to wildly tilt your device to control your amazing vehicle has been added - enable it from the options menu!
* Retro Music - enable a new gadget for some 8bit magic in your ears - all for 0 brains!
* More Missions - a whole new tier of missions for the over-achieving masses!
* Daily Rewards - playing once a day helps keep the zombies away!
* Horse & Chicken Bundle - skip the line and grab this car/weapon combo for a single IAP!
* New App Icon - because we can!
* Bug Fixes - squash 'em!
* Optimization & tweaks - pretty boring really, but we swear they are good!
Version 2.0.1 (Mar 08, 2013)
* fixed bug with dubstep music not un-equipping
* reduced size of game file for speedy downloads!
* bug fixes from the another dimension, weoweoweowo!
Version 2.0 (Feb 26, 2013)
HUGE UPDATE! New Weapons, Cars, & Gadgets!
Added Utilities, Balanced Gameplay, & Fixed Bugs!
* Minigun - tear zombies into pieces, this is the last resort
* Prison Bus
* Swat Car
* The General
* Boost Control - you asked, we listened; start the boost when you want
* DubDubDubWubWubWub - select for a new soundtrack
* (Also adds additional purchasable gadget slot)
* Head start - start your game after the second city
* Revive - gives you a second chance
* Boost enhancer - get longer boosts
* Extra coins - gives extra coins
* Rocket Launcher's splash radius was significantly increased
* Reduced memory footprint
* Fixed disappearing terrain bug
* Level up bar now fills correctly
* Zombies killed by rocket launcher splash damage now correctly add brains
* Assault rifle correctly counts the number of bullets fired
* Improved visuals of boost animation on certain cars
* Returning to menu properly stops boost sound
* And many many more magical improvements
Version 1.1.1 (Feb 19, 2013)
* Fixed Ambulance gun position
* Removed "Boost Control" from Gadgets list; don't worry, we are working on it for the next update & if you bought it prior, you'll get it then!
* More enhancements that can only be seen by the professionally trained eye!
Version 1.1 (Feb 11, 2013)
* Brand new car added, the ambulance!
* Fixed bug causing car not to rotate properly
* Improved performance
* Mysterious bug fixes most people don't care about, but we do!
* Whoops, we goofed! "Boost Control" is in gadgets, but it doesn't work yet. Sorry! But the price is super cheap, so grab it now for a low low price before we add it and fix the price!