Use your camera to capture the people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D experiences. Capture
friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D
models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
• Works on your iPad/iPhone & iPod Touch.
Find out more at 123d.autodesk.com/catch.
Version 2.0.2 (Jan 16, 2014)
• Stability and performance improvements
• App startup times and transition times improved in general
• Fixed issues related to uploading captures over cellular data
• Improved feedback on the status of captures in the capture queue
• Improvements and bug fixes with comments and likes in the Catch gallery
• Performance improvement to the Queue and related database
• Status changes more consistent
• Bug fixes and improvements based on customer feedback
Version 2.0.1 (Nov 23, 2013)
What’s new in version 2.0.1
•Fixes a crash that may occur with certain region format settings
•Minor bug fixes and improvements based on user feedback
Version 2.0 (Nov 14, 2013)
We are pleased to announce the completely redesigned 123D Catch 2.0 for iOS 7!
This version has been rewritten from the ground up and features a ton of new and improved tools, experiences and workflows:
• Brand new interface for browsing, shooting and processing your captures
• Awesome in-app community for showcasing your objects and viewing 3D captures from around the world
• Enhanced processing technology for sharper, more detailed captures.
• New Photo Compass feature assists you in taking better captures!
Thank you to all the amazing 3D photographers who have provided feedback on 123D Catch!
***Please note that this update requires iOS 7
Version 1.0.3 (Nov 09, 2012)
• Updated for iOS 6, iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad Gen. 4 (iOS 6 and higher required)
• New workflow: Only save the Captures you want to on return of 3D result
• Enter a title and “optional” category, tags, description
• Find and load locally your 123D Catch online and desktop captures in the Community tab under “My Projects”
• Bug fixes, fixed upside down Captures in some instances
Version 1.0.2 (Sep 06, 2012)
✓ Now available for iPhone 4/4S and iPad 2nd and 3rd generation
✓ Set focus and exposure on your subject when capturing by tapping on the screen.
✓ Use either the standard camera capture button on screen or the “volume up” button to shoot a photograph.
✓ Review, retake and delete photographs before submitting the project to Autodesk Cloud for processing.
✓ Login and find your iOS captures in the 123D Catch web app at apps.123dapp.com/catch for further editing and fabrication
✓ Improved performance
Version 1.0.1 (May 08, 2012)