An easy-to-use accurate audio/visual tuner for your guitar.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, higher tunings.
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
- Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
- Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
Version 2.1 (Nov 07, 2013)
Message for disabled microphone.
I love your feedback. Please send any suggestions or questions to email@example.com
Version 2.0 (Oct 23, 2013)
- Update for iOS 7
- Additional tuners
- Remembers settings
- iPhone 5/5S/5C screen size support
- Faster performance
Version 1.6 (Aug 09, 2011)
Default Auto-String-Detect off
Version 1.5 (Jul 19, 2011)
iPad support (all orientations)
Auto string detect
Added 3 lower tunings
Faster response time
Version 1.4 (Jun 17, 2011)
- Display numeric accuracy of current measured note in "cents" (1/100th of a semitone)
- Improved accuracy from within 5 cents to within 1 cent for each note
- Added pitch values for adjusting a half or full step up or down
Version 1.3 (Mar 07, 2011)
Version 1.2 (Dec 18, 2010)
Adjust Pitch from 400 to 480 Hz
Version 1.1 (Nov 18, 2010)
New icons, minor algorithm change