pxl allows you to create abstract compositions out of your own photos! choose between 11 different unique styles, pinch to change the image resolution or shake your device to randomly compile an image out of all possibilities available.
With the help of pxl it is very easy to create a new avatar picture or a unique background for your iOS device!
You can share your images on instagram, Twitter or Facebook, send your compositions via Email or save them to your Photo Album and even export your composition in the freely scalable PDF vector format.
See the App in action:
Selected compositions that users created with pxl can be found at http://pxlapp.tumblr.com and inside the App via the Editor's Choice panel.
Featured on Gizmodo, The Next Web, Cult of Mac and Creative Applications!
Follow @pxlapp on Twitter to receive updates on the App and get to see other user's images.
Version 1.2.1 (Dec 03, 2014)
iOS 8 compatibility & native iOS Sharing
Version 1.2 (Sep 17, 2013)
- iOS 7 Support
- iPhone 5 Support
- Two new composition styles
- PDF Export now included for free
- Editor's Choice
Version 1.1 (Jun 05, 2012)
- Export your composition in the freely scalable PDF vector format (available as an In-App Purchase)
- iPad Retina Support
- Square Image Support
- Send your composition to Instagram
- Directly send PNG and JPG images to pxl from other Apps
- Your latest composition is now conveniently accessible through iTunes file sharing