••••• BEST PHOTO APP AWARD 2012 IPHONE – macitynet.it •••••
TAKE UP TO 20 PICTURES IN SEQUENCE
With the Multi-photo feature you can take a lot of photos in sequence and then choose the best, so finally you can be sure that at least in one photograph all people will have their eyes open!
DELAY THE SHOOT OF THE PHOTOS TO UP TO 60 SECONDS
Place your iPhone or iPod touch, press the self-timer and after the number of seconds that you decided the picture will be taken automatically. The standard time provided for the self-timer is ten seconds, but you can change it to three, five, ten, fifteen, thirty, or even sixty seconds. This feature is also very useful to prevent camera shake caused by contact with the iPhone while shooting.
USE THE FUN MODE TO CATCH THE ATTENTION
And if you want to get the most fun activate the Fun Mode, take pictures of the group will become a joke and finally your subjects are smiling.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
- Press the shutter button and after 3, 5, 10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds, the picture will be taken automatically.
- Set shots in sequences of 2, 3, 4, 10 or 20 photographs: finally in at least one of the photos all subjects have their eyes open!
- Send your photos to Flickr, Facebook or Twitter, and all the major social media or directly print your photos.
- Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
For any product information, please contact our support, we are happy to provide information about our software and technical assistance: www.apimac.com/support
Application icon by MacPremium; interface icons by Glyphish.com.
Version 4.0 (Nov 08, 2014)
Take up to 20 photos in sequence.
Delay taking photos up to 60 seconds.
Browse all the photos and easily share them on the major social media directly from the app.
Version 3.3 (Dec 14, 2012)
Compatibility with iPhone 5
Full support for iOS 6
Support for integrated Facebook
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Version 3.2 (Sep 15, 2012)
Universal: runs on both the iPhone/iPod touch and the iPad.
Version 3.0 (Feb 29, 2012)
✓ Completely rewritten app.
✓ All new design.
✓ Upload photos to Flickr.
✓ Upload photos to Facebook.
✓ Tweet photos with iOS 5 or later.
✓ Print your photos.
✓ Use Fun Mode to capture people's attention.
✓ Light up the stage with the torch.
✓ Review the photos taken in sequence before saving.
✓ See high resolution previews.
✓ Performance and reliability improvements.
✓ Addressed all known bugs.
Thank you all for your support!
The Development Team
Version 2.1 (Mar 31, 2011)
• Fixes an issue with iOS 3.1.
• Reliability improvements.
Version 2.0 (Feb 19, 2011)
• Now you can set up shots in sequences of 2, 3 or 4 photographs.
• Geotagging functionality, so your pictures will contain information about where you are.
• Now the timer feature is set directly on the display.
• Retina display
• In addition to the specific features of this app, you can now use all the standard features of the iPhone version you're using: Self-timer now supports:
- Digital zoom (iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4)
- Autofocus and Tap to focus (iPhone 3GS and 4)
- HDR photography (iPhone 4)
- Front camera (iPhone 4)
- Flash (iPhone 4)