Essential photography app completely redesigned for iOS 8. Top 10 Photography App in US and many other countries for several months. Millions of downloads and 10K+ likes on Facebook. This is how you create the heart shape selfies..
It helps you use your body (arm hand head ..) to create a tiled photo to compose symbols like heart, star or whatever
very easily. Now use your body to show your love or hate by composing a meaningful symbol :)
- outlines in the camera view help you compose your symbol easily or you can choose photos from your album for each tile and the app will compose the symbol for you
- camera voice control and self timer included
- built-in powerful image editor - enhance you photo with effects, add stickers, text, rotate, crop ...
- save your high resolution artworks with print quality to photo album, email or share to Facebook and Twitter, which means you can print the photos out and hang on your wall
- 100+ symbol templates, including lots of lovely symbols and a complete set of alphabets
- you can also draw your own symbol templates
You must have seen people create symbols using their photos like the famous heart symbol. Search BodySymbol on google and you will see what people are dong.. Now it's time for you and it is easier than ever.
It is deadly simple to make your tiled photo to compose the symbol:
- create a symbol from the 100+ templates or create it using your own template
- select the tile then take a photo or choose a photo from your album for it
- the outline in the camera view makes it very easy to compose the symbol
- don't forget to beautify your photos with the built-in photo editor
If you want to try it for free please check BodySymbol Free at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-symbol-free/id449471764?ls=1&mt=8
- Thanks to 我是变态花@weibo.com for allowing us use her pretty photo. We love you.
- Design vector designed by Freepik (http://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/design)
Go to support page: http://www.facebook.com/BodySymbolIPhone
and like us
If you have any problem please goto support page or email to email@example.com We will contact you within 24 hours and help you with any problems. Please don't post your problems here because we can't contact you to offer help
Version 3.1.2 (Mar 31, 2015)
Fix iOS 7 camera view black problem
Version 3.1.1 (Oct 29, 2014)
- Camera Voice Control Added!
- Camera Self Timer Added!
- Fixed "can't save photo" problem which happens when you haven't used "Choose Existing Photo"
- iPad: If you see camera black screen please upgrade to iOS 8.1 (iOS 7 workaround: go to device's Home screen then come back)
Version 3.0 (Oct 08, 2014)
!If you have problem saving photos, please try "Choose Existing Photo" to activate the photo access..Version 3.0.2
is waiting for review! which includes self timer and fixed the save photo problem ;) if you see black camera screen
please use "Home" button to the home screen then come back..
- Completely redesigned for iOS 8 and now it runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod natively
- You can create multiple symbols from one template
- You can export high resolution photos with print quality
- The app is smarter with many other user friendly enhancements
- Do not worry about your old symbols and they can be imported to the new format
Version 2.0 (Aug 29, 2012)
- Change app name and description (in Chinese) to avoid confusion with other apps
- You don't need to update actually
- Please wait for 2.1 update which is being developed with some new awesome features :) and should be out in September
Version 1.9 (Jul 19, 2012)
This update requires iOS 4.0 for new features. Please don't update if you are using iOS 3.x :)
- NEW: Embedded powerful image editor - many photo effects, add stickers (hat, nose :D), rotate, crop, write text,
- NEW: select photos from your iphone's photo album
- Enhanced in app help - don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems, just click the link on the help page
- Redesigned and more stable sharing (facebook, twitter, email, copy)
- Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
Version 1.8 (Jun 12, 2012)
- Fix compatibility issue in IOS 4.3
Version 1.7 (May 15, 2012)
- Add support for devices haven't upgraded to iOS5
Version 1.6 (May 10, 2012)
- Add custom templates function and 30 reusable templates (from 3x3 to 7x7)
- Improve share to twitter function
(iOS4 or iOS3 user: please wait for version 1.7 which is being reviewed now, or upgrade to iOS5. Sorry for any inconvenience)
Version 1.5 (Jan 25, 2012)
- Add two Chinese Dragon Year templates
- Improve UI and icons thanks to 我是变态花@weibo.com for allowing us use her pretty photo
Version 1.4 (Sep 16, 2011)
- Add the memory low warning (low memory is the reason of jumping to the first template after take a photo some
users encounter --- please close the Apps that you don't use)
- Add the jump function: Jump to any template by entering the template number
Version 1.3 (Aug 18, 2011)
- Add multi-language description