Camera Plus Pro
** Camera Plus Pro is now 5! Thank you! **
Camera Plus Pro 5.0 comes with pro-like features to offer amazing photo & video captures, awesome image-editing and seamless sharing capabilities. The app goes beyond regular point-and-shoot iPhoneography.
With this special revamp, Camera Plus Pro carries over the same detailed level of manual control that made it the favorite of professional photographers worldwide - Faster. More Powerful. Pro.
Camera Plus Pro focuses on providing users with greater control over their captures. Whether it is the amazing HDR, the cool editing options or the amazing live filters, Camera Plus Pro has got you covered.
- Independent Photo/Video Capture Controls: For separate Exposure settings, Brightness lock, White-Balance Lock etc.
- Live Photo Filters: 18 immaculately themed Live Filters with preview in full resolution.
- Burst Mode: Amazingly fast captures with up to 10 continuous photos at one go.
- Choice Of Resolutions: Camera Plus Pro gives you 3 different image quality resolutions to choose from.
Video Recording Features:
Apart from the independent pre-record controls for Exposure and Brightness lock and White-Balance Lock, Camera Plus Pro brings:
- Time-Lapse Video: Comes with different duration settings with a choice of 9 Live Filters before you record.
- 9 amazing Live Video Filters (can be applied before you start recording) with preview.
- Choice Of Video Quality: 480p and HD.
- Also included is a Pause/Resume and Smooth Zoom feature.
** Edit Like A Pro - For photographers who need a hands-on approach involving precision, Camera Plus Pro comes loaded with real-time, full-resolution photo-editing options.
- 45 Post-Capture Photo Filters: Comes perfectly categorized for use in any situation. Choose from sections like
Nostalgia, Artistic, Distortion and more!
- Elaborate Editing Suite: Detailed and powerful editing options to adjust the Brightness, Saturation, Hue, Contrast, Sharpness, Temperature etc. You are in total control.
- Other must-have features include Crop, Rotate, Flash (post-capture brightness adjustment), Borders and other image refinement options.
** Manage Like A Pro - With great number of captures comes great responsibility in managing them effectively. Camera Plus Pro will make sure your captures are easily accessible and safe.
- Quick Roll: Serves as your lab space. Edit as much as you want and then copy your masterpieces to the Camera Roll.
- Private Folder: Easily send your most precious captures here and lock it with a password. For picture perfect security.
- Copyright: Add a unique signature to imprint photos as yours.
- Time and Date Stamp for photo captures.
- Import/Open in: With Camera Plus Pro, you get to import photos into the app and edit them like a pro.
** Share Like A Pro - After capturing all those shots, Camera Plus Pro can efficiently share them to multiple online services in one tap!
- Send photos to Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, tumblr, iMessage, and Email. Videos can be shared to Facebook, YouTube,
tumblr, Twitter and iMessage.
- Instant Wi-Fi and FTP transfers for quick copying of files to another device like a PC.
“Camera Plus Pro is an incredibly robust camera app, complete with a great user interface and variety of tools that make taking, editing and sharing photos with your iOS device a treat.” – The Next Web
Camera Plus Pro comes localized in German, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese to offer a more personalized experience.
Follow us on:
Version 5.2.2 (May 01, 2015)
Critical bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 5.2.1 (Nov 24, 2014)
Bug fixes related to iPhone 6
Version 5.2 (Nov 07, 2014)
Camera Plus Pro is now compatible with iOS 8 and yes, you can shoot great photos and videos on your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
We quickly fixed:
- front facing camera related crash in iPhone 5, 5s & iPod touch 5.
- Twitter sharing fail
Version 5.1 (Oct 31, 2014)
Camera Plus Pro is now compatible with iOS 8 and yes, you can shoot great photos and videos on your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
Version 5.0 (Mar 13, 2014)
Camera Plus Pro, with 1 Million+ downloads since its release in Dec ’09, has been re-imagined to look and perform great with iOS 7. With completely overhauled graphics and a super efficient UX, it takes on a more modern approach to pro-like iPhone photography.
- Brand new iOS 7 UI and app graphics
- Blazing fast speed and performance
- Effortless iMessage Sharing for captures
- Timestamp option for photos
- Open photos using other compatible apps
- Rearranging of certain feature elements for easier access
- The two-finger swipe for live filters has been replaced with an easy arrow-based selection at the bottom
- Video zooming in HD mode (on supported devices like iPhone 5, 5S, 5C and iPod Touch 5th Gen)
Version 4.6.3 (Oct 15, 2013)
Camera Plus Pro is now compatible with iOS 7.
- Private Roll password field now allows you to enter text
- App will not crash when the Microphone permission is not given in Settings
- Facebook share improvements
- UI glitches
Version 4.6.2 (Jun 28, 2013)
If you are observing a crash on iOS 7, than please follow these steps: Launch iPhone Settings app -- Privacy -- Microphone and enable CP Pro access.
Well, the photo resolution setting option is back!
Version 4.6.1 (Jun 13, 2013)
- It's all the more easy now to zoom while shooting beautiful photos and videos in Camera Plus Pro. Simply use pinch gesture to zoom-in or zoom-out.
- You won't find duplicate photos or videos in Camera Roll anymore, we fixed it!
- We wanted to improve your experience while importing photos and videos from Photo Library. You can now choose the album from which you would like to import photos or videos.
- You shoot beautiful photos from the powerful camera on your iPhone/ iPod touch in full resolution. So we removed photo resolution option under Settings.
Your great reviews, 5 star rating and feedback would help us ship the next update faster! :)
Version 4.6 (May 15, 2013)
- Option to save photos and videos directly to Camera Roll
- Beautify your photos in Camera Plus Pro and share on Instagram
- Share your beautiful photos and videos on Tumblr
- Preview videos before sharing and upload videos at 640x480 (480p) resolution for better viewing experience
- Preview your photos and videos from Camera Roll and share instantly from Camera Roll
- Share user interface redesigned and other user interface improvements
Support us with your review and 5 star rating! :)
Version 4.5.1 (Feb 05, 2013)
Fixed a bug related to 'live filters' showing junk previews in some of the devices.
Version 4.5 (Nov 27, 2012)
- iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th generation compatibility
- iPhone 5 low light support (ISO 3200 support)
- NEW Focus Lock integration (long tap on the screen)
- Twitter and Facebook photo and video upload bug fixes
- Burst Mode capture speed issue fixed for iPhone 4 with iOS 6
- Front facing camera fixes
- Newer authentication methods for YouTube and Picasa for faster uploading
- Option to email the Private Folder password
- Interface refinements and cleanup
Version 4.3.2 (Aug 28, 2012)
- Use volume-up button on the device/headphones to capture. Works with iOS 5.
- Fixed a bug with video orientation issue when uploaded to Facebook.
- Enabled audio in the video playback, when the device is silent mode. This follows the default iPhone behavior.
- Fixed a bug where transferred video was not playing audio on the Windows PC.
- Removed support for Bing image search.
Version 4.3.1 (Jul 28, 2012)
- Fixed Twitter upload bug
- Updated Facebook login with Single Sign On feature
Version 4.3 (Dec 18, 2011)
** Introducing Live 'Soft Flash' for iPhone 3GS and iPod touch. iPhone 3GS and iPod touch users will not miss flash anymore! Just turn on the flash on your app screen and you can now preview photos with the 'Soft Flash'. You can see a great difference in the clarity of photos in low-lighting conditions.
One more thing! Live 'Soft Flash' works on iOS 4.1 or later
** You can now crop your photos with one touch. Aspect ratio based crop will now make it easy for you to adjust what portion to keep in the photo you clicked. If you find this limiting, you can always use the free form crop!
** Re-touching your other photos in the Camera Roll and beautifying them with filters is going to be less time consuming! You can now import multiple photos from your Camera Roll to Camera Plus Pro. The app anyways offers you real-time fast editing and an instant comparison when you apply beautiful filters on them.
** You could always add a note or copyright text to your photos. We just increased the font size to make it more legible.
Version 4.2 (Nov 22, 2011)
- iPhone 4S users can take the full advantage of the 8MP camera! Full resolution photo capturing even with Live Photo Filter
- iPhone 3GS & iPod touch users would also enjoy the full resolution live photo filter feature.
- Real-time Photo Editing with full resolution on the iPhone 4S
- Algorithm of the 3rd level 'Soft Flash' in post editing is changed. The clarity of the photos in the dark is going
to be amazing!
- Burst Mode and Timer can be activated at the same time. This means, you can now set a count-down timer and be a part of the photos!
- Copyright text has been changed in Settings. Now the text contains only this (c) symbol for all the new photos that you would be taking.
Version 4.1.1 (Nov 02, 2011)
- Fixed a bug related to video recording
- Fixed a bug where dots were showing up on the recorded videos on iPhone 3G
Version 4.1 (Oct 28, 2011)
- Fully compatible with iOS 5. Enjoy photo capture and video recording with live filters.
- Fixed photo resolution issue specific to iPhone 4 with iOS 5. You can now capture full resolution photos on your iPhone 4, and capture high resolution photos (2048x1529 pixels) with live filters.
- Record great videos with live filters, time lapse videos on your iPhone 4 and iPod touch at 20 fps or higher
Version 4.0 (Sep 30, 2011)
Camera Plus Pro v4.0 is the next level of iPhoneography. With this upgrade we have pushed the boundaries possible on an iPhone and have brought to you many unique features never seen before on the App Store. Get ready to be amazed and amaze!
- We like to spoil all you awesome iPhoneographers. So we have added an amazing collection of 18 LIVE Photo and 9 LIVE Video Filters!!
- We've also let you preview how the next live filter would look like on your photos and videos in Full Screen, with a gentle 2-finger swipe on the screen.
- If you are like us and love to tweak your photos, you are going to love the cool new slider that lets you vary the intensity of the filter applied to your photos.
- We also know you like to capture and save your photos and videos quickly, so we have made the app super fast by 30x in all the actions and polished the UI to make it look sleeker than before.
- The video recording has been re-written from the scratch so that you can now record amazing videos with live filters of 640x480 dimension in any orientation.
- With our new video zoom slider, you can get that extra smooth zoom that you always wanted in your videos. And, the
videos are being recorded at 17 fps on your iPhone 4 and iPod touch with camera, while 16 fps on your iPhone 3GS.
- The existing photo and video filters have been tweaked further and you are going to simply love how they now look like on your photos and videos.
- No one likes bulky videos, so we now compress your videos before you upload them and the recorded videos save almost instantly.
- We now have a gorgeous new single login page for all you social networking lovers, so that you can log in to your favorite sites and start sharing in a jiffy.
- Regarding the Facebook login issue, we have fixed it for now, until they try to break something again!
Version 3.4 (May 12, 2011)
- Facebook Sharing issue resolved. If you are still having problems with uploading to Facebook, follow these steps.
From your Facebook Account -> Privacy Settings -> Apps and Websites -> Edit your Settings -> Remove the app Camera Plus Pro. Then, launch Camera Plus Pro from your device and re-authorize by logging into Facebook.
- 21 stunningly beautiful new Photo Filters such as Coffee, Washed, Retro Green, Pop, Arsel, Antique, Rust and many more for iPhone 3GS, 4 and iPod touch.
- 9 Distortion Filters for iPhone 3GS, 4 and iPod touch to add some amusement to your photos.
- You can preview the before-and-after state of the image just with a tap without leaving the existing screen, a huge advantage when you want to do a quick comparison.
- White Balance lock for capturing the right color on your iPhone. You now have independent control for white balance and touch exposure settings.
- Grid Lines are now available for Burst Mode as well as Video Recording Mode.
- Flash, White Balance and Zoom Sliders get hidden if the Capture Screen remains untouched for 6 seconds.
- As always there are some other minor UI refinements and bug fixes that would help you get the best pictures/videos.
Version 3.3 (Mar 04, 2011)
- 9 Cool New Borders for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and iPod touch
- 18 New Photo Effects for iPhone 3G
- Support for Pinch, Pan and Swipe gestures in the Photo Edit Screen
- Other UI Refinements
Version 3.2 (Feb 23, 2011)
- UI refinement and some bug fixes
Version 3.1 (Jan 08, 2011)
☀ 27 new photo effects for iPhone 3GS, 4 and iPod touch
☀ Touch exposure setting for photo capture and video recording for iPhone 3GS, 4 and iPod touch
☀ Time-lapse video recording enhancements
☀ White screen bug fix
☀ UI refinements in the video filter, share and Quick Roll screens
Version 3.0 (Dec 20, 2010)
On the occasion of the 1st Anniversary Celebration of Camera Plus Pro on the App Store, we have not just provided the app with a stunning new bold look but have also re-defined simplicity and convenience of photography and video recording on your iPhone/iPod touch! In this version, Camera Plus Pro has been completely re-written from scratch taking in all the feedback and suggestions regarding the UI and usability. It is totally a new app!
Some great stuff that we have got it in for you:
- Completely redesigned User Interface made for Retina Display
- Improved user experience and simplified work flow
- Video zoom for all the iPhone devices and iPod touch with camera!
- Video trimming for iPhone 4, 3GS and new iPod touch
- Transfer your photos and videos wirelessly to your computers
- Improved photo saving time. You can now take as many photos back to back
- Improved photo editing (brightness, contract etc) with real-time preview
- Edited photos are not overwritten on the original image, rather a new copy is created.
- You can add/edit tags to your photos and videos. Searching is now easy.
- You can now have your private collection of photos and videos with password protection
Version 2.6 (Oct 16, 2010)
* Fully compatible with the new iPod touch with both photo shooting and video recording
* Exporting of Meta Data (EXIF) of Photos synced to Camera Roll
* Improved video quality with Custom camera for 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 devices running on iOS 4.1
* Fine tuned video filters
* Twitter characters are limited to 114 characters to ensure the entire tweet is visible
* Provided for unlimited video recording using the Custom camera
* Photos are now automatically saved in the background, for uninterrupted photography
* Better looking labels for Retina Display
* Geo-Tagging feature now works without the internet connection
* Photo and video uploads now appear on the Twitter timeline
* Camera Switch button disappearing in iPhone 4 is fixed
* Flash button disappearing in iPhone 4 is fixed
* Auto Focus now works after using the Tap to Focus feature in iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
* Requires iOS 4.1 update to download this version
* Video Zoom is unsupported as we are using the Apple provided Video Recording API for improved video recording results
Version 2.5 (Jul 26, 2010)
* The first camera and video app that is fully compatible with the iPhone 4 and iOS 4
* Makes use of the iPhone 4 dual camera to capture photos and record videos
* Fill light with iPhone 4 LED Flash to capture great photos and videos
* Use custom video recording with real-time zoom and video filters, first time on an iPhone 4
* Capture high quality photos and videos with the 5MP camera of iPhone 4
* Use real-time zoom while using front or rear camera
* Edit photos and preview in real-time on iPhone 4
* Provided 3 resolution settings for capturing photos on iPhone 4
* Fixed the bug where captured photos were getting pixelated
* Fixed the bug where recorded videos were pixelated and zoomed-in
* Fixed the bug where the default camera - Preview and recorded videos were getting clipped at the sides
Version 2.4 (Jul 06, 2010)
- Compatible with iOS 4
- Bing image search
- Unlimited video recording for 3GS users with iOS 4 update
- Transfer photos and videos via FTP and WiFi to other devices
- Bug fixes
Version 2.3 (May 25, 2010)
- Pause while recording video
- Time Lapse video recording
- 6 more new video filters (Mirror, Horizontal Flip, Warm Vintage, X-Ray, Vivid, Vintage)
- Share via FTP
- Private/Public Mode photo uploading to Flickr
- Generic UI for Settings and new UI for Video Filter window
Version 2.2 (Apr 02, 2010)
- Live-Zoom & Video Filters supported for 3GS
- Much awaited "Faster Photo Saving" on 2G, 3G & 3GS
Version 2.1 (Mar 23, 2010)
- Live Video Zoom on 2G, 3G
-Landscape recording on 2G, 3G
- Record Video with Filters - Black and White, Sepia, Invert and Avatar Blue
- Unique video filters like Sin City Red and Hulk Green
- Improved video quality
- Video recording with full resolution on 3GS (640x480)
Version 2.0 (Feb 25, 2010)
- Video Recording on 2G, 3G
- Upload videos to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter with comments
- Geo Tag videos
- Protect your private videos with password
- Video recording already exists on 3GS -- Camera Plus Pro allows you to add Geo Tags, Tag videos, search videos and allow them to upload onto various video sharing sites.
Version 1.3 (Jan 26, 2010)
- Auto-save captured photos
- Geo Tag photos, upload and share with Picasa and Facebook
- Upload multiple photos to Picasa
- Photo rotate and flip
- Photo Adjustment: Tint and Temperature control options
- Saving camera options settings
- Tint and Temperature adjustments
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT GEO TAGGING
Only photos taken with iPhone's default camera retains the EXIF data for each of the photos within the Camera Roll.
So, you will not see the Geo-tagging details for the synced or imported photos.
Version 1.2 (Dec 29, 2009)
- Update version v1.2 is compatible with iPhone 3G and 3GS
Version 1.1 (Dec 28, 2009)
- Tap to focus (for iPhone 3GS)
- Upload multiple photos to Flickr
- Burst mode: Take upto 15 photos
- Available in Italian, French, German, Spanish and Japanese languages