Collagetastic helps you create beautiful picture collages using photos from your library, Facebook, Instagram, and more!
IMPORTANT -- You'll need to enable 'Location Services' for Collagetastic in order to access your Photo Library and Stream.
ADD YOUR PICTURES
Add multiple pictures from your photo library as well as your favorite social photo sites: Facebook, Instagram, Picasa, and Flikr.
As you'd expect from an app by the makers of Frametastic, you can add and customize stunning Photo Frames to your collages.
ARRANGE YOUR COLLAGE
Drag, Pinch, Swipe, and Pan using multi-touch to arrange your pictures into the perfect composition. Collagetastic also offers two auto-layout options to get you started: grid layout and photo board layout.
For each photo you can choose from 38 different effects and set border width, color, and roundness. You can stylize your photos using effects ranging from retro to cinematic, making your collage look like your dad's vintage camera or a famous movie like the 300.
Collagetastic comes with dozens of beautiful background patterns you can chose from for the perfect look.
SHARE YOUR COLLAGE
Save and share your collages easily via:
- Photo Library
- REAL POSTCARDS for $1.59
All of your collage progress is saved after you share your work, so you can always come back to your old favorites and add more photos.
THANKS FOR TRYING OUT COLLAGETASTIC! Definitely check out our sister app Frametastic, and let us know what you think in the reviews!
Version 1.2 (Jul 17, 2013)
- Support for iPhone 5 screen size
- adding frames on iPad bug fixed
- Optimized performance on newer devices
- Support for Textures in effects bar
Version 1.1.1 (Aug 07, 2012)
Fixed the issue where the "frames" add-on was crashing.
1. auto-framing feature
2. grunge textures for your photos
Version 1.1 (Jul 27, 2012)
PICTURE LIBRARY UPDATE: If you reject location services, you can now use the low-tech old-school photo library*
STABILITY UPDATE: We've fixed a few issues that were causing intermittent crashes of the app.
* People have been confused about this in the reviews, claiming you can't use your own photos. You can, you just need to approve location services when we ask you because some of your photos may be geotagged. We do not track your location at all, Apple makes us ask due to the geotagging.