Watch the video tour at http://bit.ly/9RZ5vf
ColorEyes will literally make your brown eyes blue and your baby blues green--or even vampire red!
Use ColorEyes in 5 easy steps:
1) Take a photo in app or choose one from an album. Zoom, move and rotate the photo to fit one eye in the selection
2) Select the Color icon and move the sliders back and forth to change color. Use the Overbright tool (the sun icon) to brighten the eye.
3) When you're happy with the look, tap the checkmark button next to the slider to make your changes permanent.
4) Simply follow the same instructions for the second eye.
5) Use the Preview tab at any time to see the full picture or share your work with your friends.
- Shoot photos in app or select from an album
- Make realistic or artistic eye color changes
- Brighten eyes with Overbright tool
- No precision necessary--just move sliders for the right fit
- Save image back to album or attach to a contact
- Send images by e-mail
- Export to Twitter or Facebook
Version 1.5 (Feb 07, 2012)
- Erase mode for more accurate color zone
- Improved final image rendering
- iOS 5 compatibility improvement
- Fixed some potential crash sources
Version 1.3 (Aug 19, 2010)
- Improved export image quality
- Copy to Clipboard export feature
Version 1.2 (Jul 15, 2010)
- Fixed iOS 4.0 compatibility issues for previous generation iPhone and iPod Touch devices
Version 1.1 (May 17, 2010)
- More usage hints and instructions added
- Fixed minor bugs
Video tutorial is coming soon!