Have you ever wanted to make physics a little bit less dull ?
Let yourself be dragged into Crazy School : an incredible physic puzzle game.
Follow us on Twitter for Crazy School updates and videos :
Become a fan of Crazy School on Facebook :
Test your ingenuity to get a ball into a target through 81 levels, using the different pieces provided: Pencil, magnet, ruler, chalk, lever, compass, eraser, protractor, bouncing ball and much more.
Be inventive and creative with your solutions, you have several possibilities to achieve the goal.
In this version, you are offered five keys to unlock 5 levels of your choice and allow you to level up in the Crazy
School adventure !
You can also retreive your keys if you complete the unlocked levels.
The goal is very simple and always the same: put the ball in the target.
A ball and a target are positioned in each level, but obstacles prevent the ball going to his goal. To achieve the goal, you have a number of school supplies that are offered in a drawer and you need to position the smarter possible on your screen. Once placed at the right locations, these objects are used to guide the ball with their different properties (attraction, repulsion, rebound, translation, shift, shock, swinging, catapults, etc ...), but the ball is also subject to gravity and the laws of mechanics and physics.
Its behavior depends on your ingenuity to put the good things in the right places.
★★★★★ HIGHLIGHTS ★★★★★
81 different level in 9 episodes :
9. Machine Killer
· 27 differents school furniture available,
· 3 special power items that you can acquire progressively with experience,
· 5 keys to unlock levels.
How to play:
• Use items at your disposal in the drawer to guide the ball to the target,
• You can use gravity, different bounces, rules of attraction and repulsion,
• Complete levels to unlock new items or new power.
A really addictive game.
Version 1.4 (Jan 28, 2013)
- iOS 6.x Compatible
- All crashes due to iOS6 update are fixed.
Version 1.3 (Oct 04, 2011)
- First levels reworked
- Ergonomy improved
- Tutorial added
- Menu buttons modified
Version 1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
- Added 5 keys to unlock levels of your choice
- Possibility to retrieve keys
- Graphical improvements
- Ability to move the magic pencil
- Improved behavior of the ball
- Minor bug fixes
Version 1.1 (Apr 22, 2011)