Now in the top 5% of paid Strategy apps for iOS.
We've just surpassed 7 million DodgeDot games played by our community!
While this game doesn't have any "angry" ,it does have seriously addicting and long lasting gameplay. Many of our players are still playing every week almost a year and a half later!
"Soooooooo Addicting. Seems easy till it blows your mind and you throw your iPod/iPhone at the ground. Either way great game I simply can't stop playing. "
"Excellent game. Entire family from 3 to 83 loves it"
"DodgeDot - Fun iPhone game." (Mark Frauenfelder - BoingBoing.net founder)
"It's so addictive so be warned as this is your one and only warning but it is so totally awsome and I love it so much that I can't take my eyes off the screen for hours cause of all the cool colours link in perfectly and the creators thought of NEARLY everything!"
"Have no idea before playing this app. However after play it, I think it is one of the best simple puzzle game I ever play. Just drag and drop!"
"This may be the winner on my list of 'Most addictive games for the iPad.' My daughter is addicted, I'm addicted and my mother is addicted! Love it, love it love it"
"Deceivingly simple at first, and gets challenging pretty soon. Reminds me of Tetris."
"This is one of the top games I have downloaded!"
Our players have also clocked close to 16+ years of continuous gameplay since our launch on iOS!
*** FEATURED ON Apple's "WHAT'S HOT" LIST! ***
DON'T FORGET TO JOIN THE JAMPAQ NETWORK!
REGISTRATION'S FREE & SIMPLE IN-APP!
UNLOCKS MORE FEATURES & MORE FUN!!!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Watch videos at:
A new classic game is born...
The game is elegantly simple, yet infinitely rich:
- Drag the moving colored dots to matching goals to score points
- Clear all moving dots from field to advance to the next level
- Avoid colliding with dots of different colors
- Avoid contacting unmatched goals of different colors
- Join dots of the same color to earn bonus points
DodgeDot™ is truly a game for everybody. It's so simple to play, its basic rules can be described in less than a minute and many players learn the basics just by jumping in and discovering them by trial and error. It's a game that can be played at a gentle and relaxing pace and yet also provides plenty of challenges for players that want to develop their dexterity, playing strategy, and overall game skills for competition.
The nature of the game's dynamics are infinitely variable, with its dots moving in different directions and speeds, and with time and every player interaction affecting the subsequent dot movement patterns and point values.
Unlike games which have fixed patterns which once understood do not change, DodgeDot™ is designed to have some aspects of learnable patterns (at the start of levels), but which are subtly affected as the player moves dots around during play. This mix of temporary patterns and dynamic complexity makes DodgeDot™ a unique game that rewards skill in both strategy and agility.
DodgeDot™ is also a visually pleasing game of colors. Choose your favorite four-color schemes to play with, from a growing archive of palettes.
Players who complete the super simple registration as players on the Jampaq Network (For free!) get lots of great additional features!
- New Game Rounds with fresh starting patterns for Levels automatically start every Monday!
- All Jampaq Network players have an opportunity to compete for fresh rankings every week!
- Supports multi-tasking for iOS 4.0 devices.
- Supports Apple's Game Center for high score leaderboard!
- Built in leaderboard network where you can have your own profile, see rank listings for players, friend other players,etc.
- Native resolution support for iPad.
- This is a universal application, so buy it for iPhone/iPod Touch and you can also install it on your iPad!
Version 1.5.1 (Apr 09, 2013)
-Fixed an issue that caused the game resume function to not work properly.
Version 1.5 (Mar 27, 2013)
Fixed an issue where some users were unable to sign up for a Jampaq player's account.
Version 1.4.18 (Sep 18, 2012)
-Ability to share scores on Twitter and Facebook.
-Fixed issue with game sometimes resuming in a paused or corrupt game state.
-Graphics optimizations for speed and memory consumption.
Version 1.4.9 (Mar 08, 2011)
We've had several issue after our last release which added GameCenter support. The app would appear at times to
lock up. We've addressed this issue, along with a number of other stability issues.
We've also opened up the iPad GameCenter scoring leaderboard as well.
Remember, if you love DodgeDot please rate the app again, as Apple resets the ratings each time a new version is released.
Thanks again for support our two man indie operation!
(Don't forget to visit our online forum at www.dodgedot.com/forum )
Version 1.4.8 (Nov 18, 2010)
We first would like to say, thank you for all the positive reviews! The improvements we've made in the previous version have been well accepted by our player community.
This version includes a number of enhancements.
- We've added 6 GameCenter achievements that you can now earn.
- We've added a link on our Community tab to view our YouTube DodgeDot channel videos.
- We have added new DodgeDot color schemes to our growing list of fun colors.
- The "Full Collection" list of color schemes, available on the Settings tab, now lists the newest color schemes first.
We've addressed a glitch that would occur sometimes that would show a previous end game when you would try to resume a saved game.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/dodgedot
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DodgeDotTM/160212597848
Version 1.4.7 (Oct 29, 2010)
We want to first thank everyone for the excellent reviews we've received, as well as the wonderful fan emails that have been sent to us.
Your thoughts on the game, and any ideas on improvements are always welcomed. We will try to implement any new ideas that make sense for the overall direction we want to take this classic game.
For this version, we've fixed an issue with iPhone 3G devices that have been upgraded to the latest iOS. Those devices would show a popup that Game Center was not supported. This has been fixed.
To make the game experience optionally move quicker at the end of a level, we've provided the "start next level" button immediately, so you can skip ahead without watching the level scoring animation sequence.
And finally, make sure to invite your friends on Game Center to play DodgeDot. We want to make DodgeDot the best experience ever, and we need your support.
(Make sure to review our app after each update or just provide a new rating, as Apple re-ranks apps after each new version is released)
Version 1.4.4 (Oct 06, 2010)
-Multi-tasking support for iOS 4.x devices.
-Support for Apple's Game Center.
-Performance enhancements for iOS 3.1 and later devices.
-Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.4.3 (May 10, 2010)
* UI layout changes and enhancements for the iPad.
* Bug fix to address slight flashing issue on start of game level on iPad.
* Bug fix to handle intermittent connection issues with our player network servers.
* Frame rate increase on the iPad.
Version 1.4.1 (Apr 03, 2010)
Fixed a major bug that created a bunch of dots on level two. Sorry folks!
Version 1.4 (Apr 01, 2010)
Created universal application for both iPad and iPhone/Ipod Touch.
Version 1.3 (Jan 18, 2010)
Minor bug fixes (display related)
* Player info header at top of Me tab was displaying an incorrect score and level.
* Player info header at top of Me tab was not showing "rank pending" when a new top score was obtained but net yet ranked on the server.
* Opened news items were showing an incorrect date.
Version 1.2 (Jan 13, 2010)
-Added a News tab where players can see announcements, player tips, and more.
-Added a Me tab, which consolidates access to your own player profile information as well as your followers and following lists.
-Unregistered players now have access to play in the weekly game rounds (new game rounds are created each week and provide unique level layouts during that round.)
-Various bug fixes and stability issues have been addressed.
Version 1.1 (Oct 16, 2009)
bug fix: User profile setup/edit for iPod Touch users erroneously displayed a prompt to retrieve a photo from the built-in camera. iPod Touch devices don't have a camera.