ENT (ear, nose and throat) or Otolaryngology is the branch of medicine and surgery that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, and head and neck disorders.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 175+ terminologies related to ENT and it's treatment with its short description/meaning, which guides you to prevent and cure disorders related to ENT or Otolaryngology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search using keyword
- Add/Edit Text & Audio notes for selected term.
- Add/zoom photo to Notes
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- Change the font size for better reading experience