Finger Focus allows you to create blur effects on your photos just by tracing your finger through the photo.
Even if you roughly trace over the photo to apply the blur effect, the border of the effect will be automatically
corrected, and the app will easily give a natural photo effect.
You can seamlessly zoom in or out from a photo in pixel units with pinching gesture (using two fingers), which can make even a complex object in perfect focus.
The result can be checked by tracing over the screen.
Please also see the instructions on our website.
- Adjust the size of the blur spot (BLUR)
- Adjust the border on the blur effect (BORDER)
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation
- Pinch gesture to seamlessly zoom in and out
- Double tap on the image to zoom to 100%
- Change brush size
- Send the picture by email or post it to Twitter (twitpic)
- The photos taken with the camera will be saved in the camera roll
Please feel free to send us any requests or suggestions. Your feedback helps us improve future updates.
Twitter : bbcddc
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.2.81 (Oct 16, 2014)
Version 1.2.8 (Dec 01, 2013)
- Minor bug fix
Version 1.2.7 (Sep 19, 2013)
Modification of ui
Version 1.2.6 (Sep 13, 2013)
Supported New iOS
Version 1.2.5 (Sep 08, 2013)
Version 1.2.4 (Jun 30, 2013)
Minor bug fix
Version 1.2.3 (Jun 22, 2013)
- improvement of UI
- bug fix
Version 1.2.2 (Jun 19, 2013)
- Support for iPhone5
- Modification of the tweet function
Version 1.1.5 (Dec 12, 2011)
Minor Bug fix
Version 1.1.2 (Dec 03, 2011)
- Localization (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Korean)