The game in a nutshell: Frosties is a puzzle head to head game. Each turn you can unfreeze one creature. If your move creates a line of unfrozen creatures stretching between two edges of the board, you score points. You win if your score is better than your opponent's when all the Frosties are freed.
You can play against AI or another player, via Game Center or on the same device.
* three game modes - vs AI, human player on one device, and online multiplayer
* three game board shapes
* in-game win/loss statistics
* three AI difficulty levels
* pretty landscape!
And there's still more to come in coming updates:
* time-trial game type!
* lots of achievements!
* and whatever cool you suggest!
Feel free to contact us - any feedback is welcome!
Version 1.5 (Dec 02, 2013)
- finally fixed a nasty crash that stopped people to actually play the game!
- updated for iPhone5 resolution
- disabled GameCenter PvP since no one has been using it
- general stability improvements
Version 1.3 (Nov 22, 2011)
* it's now possible to remove in-game Ads
Version 1.2 (Oct 29, 2011)
Binary size decreased to make it possible to download Frosties via 3g connection
Version 1.1 (Oct 22, 2011)
* new board shape - Hexagon board!
* in-game help enriched with text
* gameplay change - before game starts there are random fields selected to start as already unfrozen
* plus some bugfixes and improvements