Fun Animations for MMS Text Messaging - 1 MILLION 3D Animated Emoticons
It's a FACT...no app has more animations or features! Over ONE MILLION Animations and Emoji icons with one-tap easy sharing in:
• Text Messages
• Facebook (your wall or friends)
"Fun Animations is the be-all, end-all universal app for animations. You really can find just about anything in this app and can’t beat the sheer volume of material here. You’ll definitely want to check out Fun Animations!" ~ AppAdvice, Nov. 9
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for only $2.99!
Watch 45-second demo at http://video.clipish.net/about
NO OTHER APP HAS ALL THESE FEATURES:
• OVER ONE MILLION Animations!
• SEND using MMS Text Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
• OPTIMIZED for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. No need to pay for two different apps for your iPhone and iPad.
• iOS 7 optimized!
• QUICK SEARCH for ANY specific term, such as "Fathers Day," "Good morning," "I love you," "Crying," etc., and be shown HUNDREDS of animations to choose from.
• PERSONALIZE items by adding text to any animation. Adjust font, color, size, and placement. You can even add your text to the end of the animation.
• OVER 600 FACEBOOK & TWITTER ICONS AND SYMBOLS to dress up your status and wall postings.
• ORGANIZE YOUR FAVORITE animations in folders for quick access. Add your own folders, rename them, order them, move images between folders, etc.
• VIEW REAL TIME ideas of how others are using the app and share your creations.
* A NOTE ABOUT COMPATIBILITY WITH NON-iPHONE USERS: Sharing images with Facebook, Twitter and Email works with pretty much anyone, but depending on what cell network and type of cell phone the person you're sending to has, some of the images you send via text messaging may not work. This has nothing to do with the app, but is a factor of the compatibility between: 1) the iPhone, 2) your network provider, 3) the other person's network provider, and 4) the other person's cell phone. See http://clipish.net/support for more details.
* EMOJI ICONS: ALL Emoji Keyboard apps use the exact same 460-character Emoji Keyboard. This is because the Emoji Keyboard is built into iOS and can be turned on by anyone, without using a 3rd-party app. Don't be fooled by apps claiming that they can change the 460 Emoji icons in the Keyboard, they can't, only Apple could do that since it's part of iOS. Also, Emoji icons can only be viewed by other iOS users. For instructions on how to turn the Emoji Keyboard on, go to Help tab in this app and then go to Settings. To use any of the thousands of "extra" icons, animations, emoticons, etc., in this app, you must send those via the app itself by tapping on the Share button on the image's page.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION RECOMMENDED: Due to the server communication, CLIPish works best for users with a strong 3G signal or WiFi connection, and NOT for Edge, slower connections, and/or weak signals.
* A NOTE TO FAMILIES: This app accesses Internet content, but filters out adult content. For the strongest protection, set your rating filter to Strict, or get the Family Edition of CLIPish, ideal for small children.
Some images featured are public domain. If you believe your work has been included in err, please let us know so it can be removed immediately.
WRITE US! Input and suggestions always welcome, and we're always here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com
Version 10.14 (Nov 12, 2013)
Misc. bug fixes
Version 10.13 (Nov 05, 2013)
Updated for iOS 7.
Version 10.07 (Feb 23, 2013)
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
- NEW! Now supports the new 4" display on the iPhone 5.
- NEW! Fully supports iOS 6.0.
- ENHANCED! Larger thumbnails.
- ENHANCED! Improved the speed performance of displaying thumbnails on each tab.
- ENHANCED! The Recents tab is now "bottomless." In other words, you can scroll down endlessly on the page without ever having to tap a Load More Images button, it will just do it automatically.
- ENHANCED! App now uses the latest Tumblr APIs, letting you specify posting settings (Private, Tags, etc.) when posting to Tumblr.
- ENHANCED! When you remove the tagline for your Facebook posts, it now keeps the area blank instead of replacing it with Facebook's default tagline.
- ENHANCED! The Copy and Save buttons have been added to the Share button options. The Copy and Save still remain on the main page of the image, but now ALSO are on the Share image options page.
- ENHANCED: Added Diagnostics tool to Settings page which the user can use, in conjunction with working with the developer, on diagnosing problems.
- CHANGED: The Favorites tab has been renamed to My Library and the Recent tab has been moved to the last tab.
- CHANGED: Recently, Facebook turned off the ability for 3rd party apps, like ours, to post to a Friend's page using the "Link" method. We have no control over this, as this was a decision made by Facebook (even their own app doesn't allow this). This means that you will no longer be able to post Animations to a Friend's page. You can still post Animations to your own page. This update removes those options from the app, to avoid any confusion.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug where sending Animations from the My Library tab (your Favorites) would not be animated.
- FIXED: Fixed a bug where sometimes the Keyboard wouldn't come up in searches, entering text for Facebook, etc.
- Misc. crash and bug fixes.
Version 9.29 (Apr 24, 2012)
★ Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
★ NEW! You can now add SCROLLING TEXT! You can choose to make either a Video or Animation with your scrolling text image. The animation format is great for making fun, scrolling text animations to share with your friends via text message, email, etc. See the new tutorial videos in the Help section to see how to add scrolling text to any image.
★ NEW! You can now save animated images to your photo library and NOT lose the animation! The Photo app will NOT show the images as animated, but they are, and can be inserted into emails, text messages, other apps, etc. from your photo library and they will still be animated (either using copy and paste or inserting directly into another app that supports pulling images from your photo library).
★ NEW! Now you can run the app and have access to your Favorites folder when you are not connected to the Internet. This allows you to view photos and images stored in your Favorites folders on airplanes or other place where you do not have Internet connectivity. (You will still need to be connected to the Internet to use the other tabs, which require connecting to our library servers.)
★ ENHANCED! It no longer automatically adds another set of text if you go in to edit the text you've added to an image. You must manually tap on the Add More button to add more text. This prevents the user from being confused as to why there are multiple copies of the same text on their image.
★ ENHANCED! A Retry button has been added to the "not connected" warning page so that you can more easily try to re-connect if you lose your Internet connection, rather than having to restart the app.
★ NEW! We have added a text editor to the adding text process. This makes it easier than ever to enter the text you want to add BEFORE you enter the formatting page. In other words, you can now enter your text with a simple, easy-to-use text editor, and then you will be shown the text in the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) view to format the text (position, font style, size, color, etc.). Other misc. changes have been made to the adding text processes to make it easier than ever before.
★ FASTER! Internal changes have been made on both our servers and this new version of the app to speed up starting the app, loading images, etc.
★ NEW! You can now post images to your Groups on Facebook. (In addition to the already-supported Your Page, Friends, and Likes.)
★ Misc. bug fixes and enhancements.
Version 9.13 (Nov 29, 2011)
★ REMEMBER! High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features! :-)
★ ★ ★ TOO MANY NEW FEATURES TO MENTION ★ ★ ★
Dozens of new features and improvements. Just play around with the new and improved app!
Version 9.0 (Apr 29, 2011)
★ NEW! WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Text editing. When you add text to an image, you can now drag the
text around and resize it using multitouch functionality. (Pinch in and out to resize, drag to reposition, etc.).
★ NEW! There are now 20 fonts for adding text. Previously there were only 6.
★ NEW! You can now quickly choose ANY color for the text you add, not just the previous pallet of a dozen colors.
★ NEW! You can now add a drop-down shadow to text.
★ NEW! The Symbol Keyboard that has always been available when making posts to Facebook and Twitter is now available as well when adding text to images. This allows you to add over 600 symbols to images.
★ ENHANCED! Adding text to an image has been made a lot faster, as it no longer needs to work with our servers to do this, but does it all inside the app itself.
★ ENHANCED! When swiping through images, if an image is quite small, it will no longer automatically be zoomed to full screen, even if you are in the Enlarged mode. This helps you see smaller images, such as animations, more crisp and clear. This is particularly important on the iPad, where smaller animations and clip art, once enlarged to the iPad's bigger screen, will appear very blurry and pixelated. This way you see more closely the way the image actually looks.
★ ENHANCED! Completely new Favorites file system for stability and greatly improved speed in saving and using Favorites.
★ ENHANCED! Some of the graphics for the UI have been updated to give the app a cleaner look.
★ ENHANCED! A Retry button has been added to the server-offline message. There was a problem where the servers would be down for just a minute or two, users would get the server-down message, but because the app was running in the background, each time they re-ran the app, it would still just show the offline message, so they assumed the servers were down for hours or even days. The Retry button will solve this problem.
- BUG FIXED: Sometimes when posting to Facebook your Friends List wouldn't always appear. This has been fixed.
- BUG FIXED: A problem was fixed where sometimes the Recents tab wouldn't show up.
- BUG FIXED: Once in a while, tapping on the Home button didn't bring up the Featured Searches. This has been fixed.
We no longer show the 45-second CLIPish intro video the first time the Family Edition of CLIPish is run. Some parents complained about the images of Bart Simpson and Megan Fox in the video.
To help further protect families and children from accidentally being exposed to any inappropriate content from the Internet, the Search tab has been removed from the Family Edition of CLIPish.
- CHANGED: The name of the SEND button has been changed to SHARE.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are running older versions of iOS, you will no longer be able to add text to Animations. Adding text to animations will only work on devices running iOS 4.0 or later. Adding a drop shadow to text will only work with iOS versions 3.2 or later.
Version 8.8 (Feb 16, 2011)
★ ENHANCED! A Retry button has been added to the server-offline message. There was a problem where the servers
would be down for just a minute or two, users would get the server-down message, but because the app was running in the
background, each time they re-ran the app, it would still just show the offline message, so they assumed the servers
were down for hours or even days. The Retry button will solve this problem.
★ BUG FIXED: A problem was fixed where sometimes the Recents tab wouldn't show up.
★ BUG FIXED: Once in a while, tapping on the Home button didn't bring up the Featured Searches. This has been fixed.
★ The name of the SEND button has been changed to SHARE.
★ A progress bar has been added to the Save All button in Favorites.
Version 8.4 (Dec 19, 2010)
NEW! App's graphics have been upgraded to HD images for iPhone 4 Retina Displays!
Version 8.0 (Nov 15, 2010)
* NEW! Emoji keyboard added with 460 emoticons that can be used via the keyboard! Just go to the Settings tab and
follow the simple instructions to turn on the Emoji icons keyboard. (This is for the iPhone only.)
* NEW! Expanding thumbnails for categories of featured searches.
* NEW! Option has been added to the Settings page to turn the sound effects on or off.
* ENHANCED! Updated and tested for iOS 4.2 compatibility.
* ENHANCED! New cache system for improved speed.
* ENHANCED! Misc. bug fixes.
* ENHANCED! Now you can use drag and drop to move around images in your Favorites folders.
* ENHANCED! You can now choose to show animations "playing" when looking at the thumbnails. You can turn this on and off.
* ENHANCED! Better button graphics.
* ENHANCED! Added image size to Button View.
* ENHANCED! Added progress bar and cancel button to clearing the cache and fixed it from crashing.
* CHANGED: Desktop icon image.
* CHANGED: Removed Send tab and gave Favorites its own tab.
* CHANGED: Move the Filter Rating to the Settings page.
* CHANGED: When posting images to your wall in Facebook, the Save method now posts to your Wall photos folder. (Required for change Facebook made.)