You should never have to choose between checking the weather and your calendar.
Horizon integrates the current weather forecast with your calendar… and it's blazingly fast.
Follow on twitter @horizon_app and @krosenbluth.
"Horizon is a really impressive app -- it takes a few good ideas, and then really polishes them to a nice shine." - TUAW
"Horizon is my default, Home screen, calendar app. It’s a fantastic app and I really do enjoy using it." - The Brooks Review
"Plenty of desktop calendars will add the weather into the mix, but Horizon does it with such clean good looks that I like it quite a lot." - Cult of Mac
"Horizon is the best and most sophisticated calendar app I’ve ever used, and I can’t recommend it more highly." - iPhone.Appstorm
· Support for all calendars supported by the native calendar app
· Weather for all of your events up to 14 days out
· Smart list view that gives more emphasis to the current day
· Natural Language Event Creation with Intelligent Lookup
· Check the Weather integration for detailed weather
· Option to show date in icon badge
· Elegant night mode
· Easy to access month view that shows how busy you are at a glance
· Lightning fast speed and buttery smooth scrolling
· Toggle empty days
· Metric system
· 24-hour time
· Context based event creation automatically sets the date to the day you are viewing
· Tap and hold a day in the month view for quick event creation
· Swipe gesture support
· Start week on Monday
· Notifications for events added in Horizon
· Localization in Spanish, German, Italian, and French (except for NLP)
· Accessibility support
Please tweet @horizon_app with any questions or concerns you might have about Horizon.
Version 2.1.2 (Dec 25, 2013)
New iOS7 style icon.
Version 2.1.1 (Oct 07, 2013)
- Fixed tutorial bug. The button to exit the tutorial should now be visible in the top right corner.
- Fixed jumping month label.
Also, check out our latest app, Begin, now FREE on the App Store!
Version 2.1 (Oct 03, 2013)
Note: For those having trouble getting past the tutorial, there’s a button in the top right that’s invisible. A fix has been submitted. I apologize for this error.
- Redesigned UI for iOS 7.
Also, check out our latest app, Begin - Your daily to-do list, now on the App Store for FREE!
Version 2.0.1 (Jul 09, 2013)
- Numerous Bug Fixes.
- Added Km/h option for Wind Speed.
- Lots of UI polish.
- Added URL Scheme support. Use horizoncalendar://newevent?text=[input] for NLP event entry.
Thanks for using Horizon!
Version 2.0 (Apr 17, 2013)
We have been working very hard on some awesome new features and are very proud to announce Horizon Calendar v2.0.
· Natural Language Parsing with Intelligent Lookup (English only). Horizon's new NLP Event Creation allows you to naturally enter an event, and our new Intelligent Lookup searches for relevant autocomplete suggestions as you type.
· A beautiful new icon from the Iconfactory.
· Check The Weather integration. Tap on a weather icon on the right side of an event cell in the day view to be taken to the full forecast for that location in Check The Weather.
· New landscape year view allows you to quickly navigate to future dates.
· More weather details. Access Humidity, Wind Speed, and Feels Like Temperature by tapping on a weather panel in the day view.
· Added the option to view the day of the month in the app icon badge.
· Localization in Spanish, German, Italian, and French (except for NLP).
· Much improved accessibility support.
· Countless bug fixes and UI polish.
Thanks for the support!
Version 1.0.3 (Mar 01, 2013)
This is a minor update with a few bugfixes and some new settings.
- Fixed a bug that displayed the incorrect weather for locations that are not recognized. Locations like 'home' now
display the current weather.
- Fixed an error caused when trying to type 20:00 in 24-Hour mode.
- Now displays city name instead of 'Current Location'.
- Added setting for week starting on Monday.
- Added option to turn off the weather.
A new icon and several new features are coming soon in v1.1!
Version 1.0.2 (Feb 17, 2013)
- Fixed the bug that caused people using 24-Hour Time to not be able to choose any times between 16:00 and
- Added alerts through Horizon. This means that if you add an event to your calendar using Horizon and schedule an alert, the notification will be sent directly through Horizon.
- Various other small bug fixes.
Thanks for all of your support!
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 25, 2013)
- Critical performance enhancement