Preferred by 100,000 users around the globe, iPlan is now available on the iPhone!
Now Compatible with the iPhone5
The agenda that fits in the palm of your hand! Previously only available for the iPad, the iPlan planner app that adapts to your lifestyle can now also be enjoyed on the iPhone.
Recognition for iPlan for iPad
-One day after the app was released, it jumped to the number one spot in the app stores in thirteen countries
-Ranked in the top fifty in more than 40 countries
-Winner in the Mobile Favorite Website Awards
iPlan for iPad, the preferred choice of users around the world, is now available on the iPhone.
Sophisticated, attractive design
The simple layout conceals tons of functions
Plenty of options for customizing the app, including by country and language
A multimedia agenda with famous quotes, weather info, and social media
The only thing that's gotten smaller is the size!
A Smarter Way to Live
-Sync with Google calendar and Google tasks
With iPlan, you can keep track of your schedule and stay on top of your tasks wherever you are.
Plus, since iPlan allows you to create events for its internal calendar, it's easy to sort your calendar depending on what kind of event it is.
You can view your events, tasks, and diary in list format on every screen.
No complicated set up is required - just tap the "iPlan" icon at the top of the screen.
There's also a helpful search function that makes it a snap to find the event you're looking for. You can also define the scope of your search.
Using your location information (choose whether the app accesses this automatically or asks you for manual input), the app brings up the weather forecast for the next week and displays it in your calendar. Being able to see what the weather will be as you are making an event simplifies the planning process.
A Unique Experience for Every User
Choose from among seven different themes. You can choose pastel tones, which can be used for a long time without adding strain to your eyes.
-Localized for a Variety of Countries
iPlan supports eleven different languages so you can use the app to put style in your lifestyle wherever you may be. In addition, the app also allows you to view week numbers in both American and European formats. Want to subscribe to a holiday calendar for your country? Just a few clicks and it’s done.
-Plenty of Set Up Options
Users can set up iPlan just the way they like it: choose the day each week begins, the color of the calendar, the default screen, whether to display weekends, whether to display your working hours, whether to show 24-hour time or 12-hour time, the format for displaying dates, and more. There’s also a way to customize alarms and even add recurring events, a function not provided on other calendars. Additionally, you can choose from a variety of ways to receive event notifications.
Share with Others
You can add photos to your diary entries and post them on Twitter, Facebook, Evernote, and Tumblr.
-Send Events on Email
You can send the information that appears in your calendar events as an email. This can be used not only as an event invitation but for a variety of purposes.
We have kept improving iPlan with the help of 100,000 users around the world just like you. iPlan is designed to reflect the way you live, and we are excited to hear your feedback on this product. If there is anything you are curious about or would like to suggest for future updates, feel free to get in touch with us.
iPlan is here to give your everyday life convenience and style.
Version 2.7 (Oct 02, 2013)
- iOS 7 Support!
- Minor bug Fixes
Version 2.6 (Aug 07, 2013)
①Fixed the problem of iPlan force closing in [Calendar Settings] when iPlan was turned off in iPhone [Settings] → [Protecting Personal Information]→[Calendar]
- Personal Information Protection Settings -
In order for iPlan to access your calendar, you have to turn on [iPlan] in the iPhone’s [Settings] → [Protecting Personal Information] → [Calendar]
②Add the14day's(including today) weather information on monthly view
③Fixed the DST shifting bug
Version 2.5 (Jun 21, 2013)
- Improved the accuracy of weather information
- Added local on the camera screen when creating a diary
- Removed ℃ on weather information display screen
- Fixed a bug that password does not applied when you close the app remains setting screen after setting password
Version 2.4 (May 23, 2013)
① Fixed Crashing when the application start - Changed the weather information API openweathermap.org
② Added Arabic
③ Fixed the all of language
- Fixed Crashing on the [Settings]-[Calendar Settings]
- Fixed a bug that it move to the Monthly screen When you create a diary in the Daily screen of landscape mode
- Fixed a bug that keyboard and password is held over on the password inputing of landscape mode,
- Fixed a bug that the date does not apply after changing the starting day of the week
- Fixed a bug that badge is not updated
- Fixed the delaying when you swipe the screen to close the app in the state that is set to turn on the badge
Version 2.3 (Apr 22, 2013)
Fixed the display of weather information
Improvement of synchronous speed
Fixed creating diary in landscape mode
- Changed to "Nothing" the default settings for the badge
- Task box center alignment of the Monthly screen
- Delete pop-up guide of version upgrade
- Fixed a bug that dates past is displayed on Weekly, Daily screen
- Added a separator line timetable on Weekly, Daily screen
- Fixed minor bugs
Version 2.2 (Feb 20, 2013)
Dear iPlan user,
We have found that there is still a problem with the Weather info. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
We have fixed this problem and have requested Apple for an express review of the update. The new version will be released in one week.
We request your patience and understanding while this issue is being resolved.
The GKproject team will keep doing our best to provide you with an even better application.
We look forward to serving you again.
+ Improvement of ON/OFF button
+ Stabilization of Weekly Repetition Event
Version 2.1 (Feb 11, 2013)
★The width of lists in Wall-screen is now can be adjusted
★Modification of switch button, On/Off, from the setting menu making it clearly be notified
★An overall modification of dislocated coordinates
★You can adjust the height of list as much space as possible when Saying is Off from the Wall-screen
Version 2.0 (Jan 31, 2013)
★Additional function that indicates the contents of each event within Monthly screen ★
★Additional function in selecting the type of badge ★
+Additional landscape mode of each section; Monthly, Weekly,Daily
+Indication of etd Calendar-attribute
Version 1.5 (Jan 24, 2013)
+ Stabilization of Editing Event
+ Stabilization of Repetition Event
+ Addition of Alert Sound
- Fixation of Minor bugs
+ Addition of Landscape mode
+ Addition of Displaying date information at the top of list
+ Fixation of not turning to the subsequent month automatically, when tapping a date of next month from the previous month calendar
+ Updated of Displaying picture in diary
Version 1.4 (Jan 04, 2013)
+ Addition of "CalendarRefresh (Syn)" button from the Calendar View
+ Addition of Repetition Use limit up to199
+ Addition of Setting Initialization function
+ Addition of information about iCloud sync
+ Updated of date information from the list
+ Addition of photo import function from the Photo Stream
* Stabilization of PDF Export Function
* Stabilization of Repetition Event
* Stabilization of Task
* Additional stabilization of Holiday Calendar
* Stabilization of Google Sync
* Fixation of date badge bug
* Fixation of Minor bugs
Version 1.3 (Dec 21, 2012)
★Adding the function of Google Event Memo synchronization
★Event Editing/ Modification of Copy bug
★Stabilization of Google Login
- Revision of Google Recurring Event Deletion bug
- Modification of Event Deletion bug
- Modification of bug of Event Indication according to the time
- Stabilization of To-Do list function
Version 1.2 (Dec 15, 2012)
★ Exchange calendar sync bug fixes
★ iCal calendar sync bug fixes
+ Entering task bug fixes
+ Checking task bug fixes
+ Repeating events bug fixes
+ Time of event bug fixes
+ Changing the color of the event bug fixes
+Minor bug fixes
+ Monthly view
1. We have added slide input function.(you can enter diary on Monthly view.)
2. We have added the view of saying.
3. We have adjusted font size of Temperature.
Version 1.1 (Dec 12, 2012)
★★[Sync of Exchange Calendar](Calendar except for Google)★★
We have found that there is still a problem with the sync of Exchange Calendar(Calendar except for Google).
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
We have fixed this problem and have requested Apple for an express review of the update.
The new version will be released in 1week.
+Changes in the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views
1. Landscape mode for weekly and yearly view
2. Before the device takes you to a different screen when you tap and hold in daily and weekly view, a cancel button will now appear
3. In daily view, if there is a memo, it is displayed using the theme color
4. The menu has been edited so that three items are always displayed
+Changes in settings
5. New option: gray out past calendar items in monthly view
6. New option: have today appear first in weekly view
7. New option: adjust the width of one day in weekly view
8. New option: customize the logo
+Changes in events
9. You can now click on URLs in events and go straight to the webpage
+Changes in weather
10. We have added wind direction, wind speed, and humidity
11. Improved sync functionality with Google and iCloud
12. The system is now more reliable
13. Improved performance
15. Minor bug fixes