Spectacular landscape and garden designs made easy with iScape. It’s the perfect app for quick and straightforward designs – a must-have tool for your landscape and gardening toolbox.
• "When you’re planning a new garden, or considering a change to an established one, it can be difficult to visualize
the results. This is where iScape comes in handy." - The NY Times
• "If you’re DIYing it, iScape makes it easy to plan out what to buy and how to put it all together. If you’re hiring a landscaper, the app can help you explore ideas and share your vision." - Forbes
Homeowners, universities, and landscaping companies worldwide have lauded iScape as a great landscape and garden design tool. Last year, iScape was featured at New England Grows, the largest horticultural trade show and educational conference in the Northeast. It was highly recommended by a number of their Founding Partner board members as a resource they use in their own businesses.
How can iScape help you? It simplifies life for both homeowners and professional landscapers. It eliminates the guesswork and confusion, saving you valuable time and money.
One of the biggest challenges for a contractor is how to portray to the client what the completed project will look like before any work is performed. It’s equally challenging for the customer to portray their vision to the contractor. iScape's intuitive technology solves this problem with easy-to-use tools to create a clear picture of how a project will look before the work starts – and most importantly, before the money is spent!
Are you a do-it-yourself landscaper? iScape can help you decide what to buy and where to plant it. Planning to hire a landscape contractor? You will have actual images to help explain your vision. iScape uses actual images to give you the most realistic rendering possible. We feel this is vital to any landscape design app.
ISCAPE'S LANDSCAPE DESIGN APP FEATURES:
• Use the "Camera" to take a new picture, or access the device's photo library to choose your background image.
• Use the "Texture Tool" to add or replace ground covers such as grass, mulch, pavers, stones, etc.
• Add images to your design by using the "iScape Database" which includes flowers, trees, walkways, pavers, patios, water features, etc.
• You can add images to your "Favorites" for faster access. Simply open the image and tap the star at the bottom of the screen. (No internet connection is required to access your favorites.)
• Double-tap any image to access the image preferences, located in the top toolbar: includes Delete Layer, Lock or Unlock Layer, Duplicate Layer, Flip Layer, and Arrange the Layers (bring to front, send to back).
• Save and Share your design via Camera Roll, Facebook, Email, and Print.
iS DATABASE-"ALL INCLUDED"
• Deciduous Trees
• Evergreen Trees
• Flowering Trees
• Palm Trees
• Flowering Shrubs
• Evergreen Shrubs
• Annual Flowers
• Perennials Sun
• Perennial Shade
• Perennial Ground Cover
• Perennial Grass
7. WATER FEATURES
• Water Falls & Gardens
• Swimming Pools
• Water Fountains
• Stone and Retention Walls
• Walkways and Steps
• Paver and Patios
• Landscape Decks
• Wood Fences
• Wrought Iron Fences
• Yard Art
• Novelty Birdhouses
• Windows and Doors
We really hope that you enjoy iScape. We are continuously striving to make our apps better and better. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback and/or questions @ www.iscapeapps.com. The user feedback has made a tremendous impact with iScape's development and we greatly appreciate it!
Version 2.4 (Mar 10, 2015)
- Major Update for iScape
- Several bug fixes
- Performance Improvements
- Graphic Improvements
- User Interface enhancements
- Now compatible for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- Added "My Designs" as an In-App-Purchase. My Designs gives you the ability to save Open-Layered Designs.
If you enjoy using iScape, please take a moment to leave us a review. It really helps us to enhance iScape and gives us the ability to continue to improve the app. We strongly value all of your feedback and greatly appreciate your support.
Version 2.3.2 (May 05, 2013)
Critical bug fix in Search feature
Version 2.3.1 (Apr 25, 2013)
- 11 new image packs available for purchase
- Improvements to the Texture Tool
- Stability Improvements
- You can now long press the arrange layers button to move all the way to front or to back
Version 2.2.1 (Apr 04, 2013)
Version 2.2 (Mar 29, 2013)
Tons of new features and improvements that once again you asked for and we delivered:
-Search Bar added to iScape's database. You can now search by zones, plants, colors, and more.
-We have added a "Cutout Tool" to trim the images to your desired shape. Available as an In-App Purchase
-More Textures have been added to choose from
-Refresh the database to stay up to date with all the latest images
-Major Improvements to the User interface
-High Resolution Thumbnails in the database
-Now saves the design in higher resolution
-Better instructions to the info screen
-Several Bug Fixes
To all the iScapers that provide us constructive feedback. We thank you very much for your support and help with
Version 2.1 (Feb 07, 2013)
***PLEASE NOTE: This update will not remove your favorites.
-Bug fixes and stability improvements
-Texture Tool Improvements
-Favorites are now moved into the database for quicker access.
-The image is automatically selected (highlighted) when inserted into the design from the database. When the image is selected you will notice it's much easier to size and move it.
Version 2.0 (Dec 06, 2012)
You spoke. We listened!
Major iScape improvements including:
-All new redesigned user interface
-Redesigned Pen-Tool now called "Textures"
-Texture Images are located in the bottom scroll bar
-Ability to adjust textures within the selected area
-The textures draw tool has dotted lines and is much smoother
-You can now select the texture and change the image within the area
-Restructured Image Database
-Preview screen in the database now includes image titles
-In the image database you can now double tap an image to insert it directly into the editor screen.
-Support for iPhone 5
-Toolbox preferences now located in the top tool bar
-Several bug fixes
-Fixed the orientation issue
-iScape now has Holiday Decorations available as In-App Purchases
iScape really appreciates all the support and feedback from each and every one of our users. We really hope you enjoy this update. It is a new beginning with much more to come! We will continue to work around the clock to provide you with the best user experience possible. Thank you very much for all of your support and please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and/or feedback at www.iscapeapps.com.
All reviews are greatly appreciated and are very helpful with further improvements and the expansion of iScape's technology..
Version 1.6.8 (Oct 12, 2012)
We are proud to announce the saving issue caused by the 6.0 update has been resolved. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone. The iScape Team is constantly striving to improve our apps. Thank you very much for all of your support and feedback!
-IOS 6 Optimized-optimizations include various bug fixes to enhance the apps stability
-Fix for save and share in IOS6 devices
Version 1.6.7 (Sep 01, 2012)
Pen tool improvements;
Localization for Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional);
Version 1.6.6 (Jun 02, 2012)
Version 1.6.5 (May 02, 2012)
Several Bug fixes;
Several UI improvements;
Version 1.6.4 (Apr 07, 2012)
1. Several Bug fixes
2. ***PLEASE NOTE*** Using one finger tap the image once to remove and replace the bottom toolbar.
3. Full Screen Camera for iPad
4. Progress indicator for the Image Database
Thank you very much for your patience and support while we continuously strive to improve this app. Please do not hesitate to visit us at www.iscapeapps.com for any further questions or concerns. Also please take the time to rate us in the iTunes App Store.
Version 1.6.3 (Nov 30, 2011)
1) Several bug fixes
Version 1.6.2 (Nov 21, 2011)
-you can now download all images at once within the categories
Version 1.6.1 (Oct 24, 2011)
-Compatible with all versions
-tap once with two fingers to remove bottom tool bar
-We really appreciate your business and be looking for more updates coming soon. Please rate us on the app store.
Version 1.6 (Oct 18, 2011)
1.Tap once with two fingers to remove toolbar.
2.Several bugs fixed.
3.We at iScape really appreciate your business and if you a moment we would really appreciate it if you could rate us on the app store.
Version 1.5 (Jun 03, 2011)
1)Scale bar added in the double tap image preferences
2)Duplicate Image added in the double tap image preferences
3)Move image to front added in the double tap image preferences
4)Pen Tool enhancements (connect straight lines by tapping different areas)
5)Search bar added in the image database
Version 1.4 (Apr 25, 2011)
1.Camera issue fixed for iPad2
2.Instruction for Pen tool
3.Some other bugs fixed
Version 1.3 (Apr 14, 2011)
1). Preview issue is fixed
2). Remove from favorite tab added
3). Save Tab has added a share feature
4). Some bugs fixed
Version 1.2 (Mar 15, 2011)
1. Supports all devices (Universal app)
2. Smoothness improved on image scale, rotate and drag
3. Texture issues fixed
4. Crashing issues fixed
5. Supports all orientation (Landscape mode or Portrait mode)
6. New upgraded features
7. Double tap photo to bring up options (Delete, flip, and unlock or lock background photo)
Version 1.1 (Sep 17, 2010)