Works great on iOS 8! The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to a photo. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it's yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
Before you download please be aware the free version allows using all features but also adds our small watermark ('Created by iWatermark') to remove this upgrade to iWatermark (which has no additional watermark). Many find the free version fine. Upgrading supports the evolution of iWatermark, its a small price for such a sophisticated program.
"It's by far the best watermarking App I've seen to date on iOS."
- Terry White, review on bestappsite.com 11/26/12
Video Review by the Daily App Show:
Thanks to all iWatermark users for the great reviews and suggestions.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 OS platforms and the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Social media via Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, the Clipboard or Email.
* Touch to operate.
** Click to move the watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Batch processing (all at once) or sequential.
* Easily adjust the watermarks scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle.
* Create your own subtle text or graphic watermarks or select from the included example watermarks (both text and graphics).
* Included examples are both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which can be used immediately.
* 157 fonts for your text watermarks 113 + 44 iOS 7 fonts.
* Displays each font.
* 34 high-res watermarks.
* Import your own graphic watermarks by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* One button import of your signature for use as a watermark.
* Complete and easy to understand manual.
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Save and Share at full resolution to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options).
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Promote your company, name and website by using QR codes as watermarks.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
Q:I want to use my signature as my watermark. How do I add my graphic signature like the examples by Picasso, Ben
A:Use our signature tool or make the .png graphics on your computer, email it to yourself, open the email on your device and save to your photo album. In iWatermark create a graphic watermark and choose the graphic from your photo album to add it as a new watermark.
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus?
See the manual for details:
Contact us for help or with suggestions.
Version 5.9.1 (May 02, 2015)
- fix for batch processing past 2nd photo.
Version 5.9 (Apr 20, 2015)
- Watermarked photos now get saved (aliased from 'All Photos" actually) into "iWatermark" folder.
Version 5.8 (Jan 06, 2015)
- fixed issue where keyboard remained on screen after saving watermark.
- fixed position to give a more accurate preview
- fixed issue with using photostream photos
Version 5.6 (Dec 30, 2014)
- [fixed] app would show a gap on one side due to a change in ios.
- [mod] app updated to support 7.1 and higher. those using an earlier os will get previous versions.
- [fixed] when a number was typed into some settings instead of using the slider there was a crash.
Version 5.5.3 (Dec 05, 2014)
- fixed rotation bug on some ipads that intermittently cut off one side.
Version 5.4 (Nov 15, 2014)
- recompiled for the latest xcode and iOS 8.
- fix for a crash when using the field to type in an angle for rotation.
- added info about a new, completely rewritten app called iwatermark+. iwatermark+ has a completely new user interface and new features that arose from our experience and user comments over the last 5 years with iwatermark. we hope all iwatermark users get a chance to check it out. iwatermark+ is the best app we have created yet.
Version 5.3.2 (Aug 09, 2014)
Version 5.3.1 (Apr 16, 2014)
- when doing a batch watermarking and sending via email a dialog came up saying 'sent to facebook' instead of 'sent via email'. this is now fixed.
Version 5.3 (Apr 04, 2014)
-- Localized to 14 languages. English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai,
Arabic, Hungarian, Norweigian, Swedish and German. If your language is not included we can send you the strings to
translate. Then you return them and we can pop them into the next version. Particular thanks to Hervé Bismuth for the
merveilleux French version, and to Gabriel Dorado for the maravilloso Spanish version.
-- Fixed "Use of an Edited image version (crops, effects, etc)" issue. iOS 7.1 Apple camera album photo editing app. produces versions. iWatermark did not know about this behavior till this version. Now fixed.
Version 5.2.1 (Feb 21, 2014)
- Localization for Russian. If you want to localize for your language please contact us thru the website. Its fun
and you get credit for translation :)
- Fix minimal font size not going below 12 or above 128. The valid range is now 8 to 256.
- Fix bold/italic issue.
- Fixed disappearing Email UI on iPad orientation change.
Version 5.2 (Jan 15, 2014)
- Fixed "disappearing font" issue. Thanks to the users who reported this.
- File size adjusted to be approx the same as original.
- "Helvetica Nueve" font is now thin, just like in v4.
- "Espionage" font was always there but just called "SF Espionage" now. The font is not missing :)
- New features coming in the next update. Thanks for all the great suggestions.
Version 5.1 (Dec 21, 2013)
- new fonts. 157 total fonts available now.
- batch processing. now quickly watermark more then one photo at a time.
- preview was made higher resolution. this does not change output which is always full resolution unless you choose a lower rez.
- improved color output at highest resolution
- changes in desciption and screenshots.
- write "Photo watermarked with iWatermark" to EXIF. more exif features coming.
- fixed bug when touches would go through UI panels.
- fixed very subtle color issue.
- fonts are alphabetised in the font list.
- please let your friends know about iWatermark. this help us to keep improving it and iWatermark makes a great gift for photographers.
- happy holidays to all iwatermark users :)
Version 5.0 (Dec 06, 2013)
-- Totally compatible and optimized for iOS 7.
-- Batch processing. Now select a group of photos, select the watermark and batch them all at once or sequentially.
-- Fixed some memory leaks.
-- Retina display ready for iPhone/iPad.
-- Now saving to Camera Roll in highest quality.
-- Share to Instagram (in addition to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc).
Version 4.5.2 (Feb 20, 2013)
-- Fixed "Scan Signature" feature in Graphic Watermark Editor.
-- When scanning signature: allow image cropping via expand/zoom gesture.
-- In Free version: fixed angled "Upgrade to Remove this Watermark" text.
-- New retina icons.
Version 4.5.1 (Feb 01, 2013)
-- Fixed "multiple lines text watermarks" bug.
-- Made sure watermarked images are oriented correctly.
-- 4.5 version had a bug that reversed user created graphic watermarks. this 4.5.1 version fixes this in new watermarks but old graphic watermarks are still reversed. if you created a watermark and used it in 4.5 then it was saved reversed. 4.5.1 works. to fix this you need to reimport your graphics. if you don't understand email us.
Version 4.5 (Jan 29, 2013)
-- iOS6 and iOS5 support (including latest Facebook and Twitter sharing UI). The app now requires iOS5 to run.
-- EXIF metadata is preserved when saving watermarked image to the Photo Roll OR sending watermarked image via Email.
-- All photos and watermarks are rendered in the full resolution of the photo even though it may not look like that on your screen
-- New icons.
-- New "Position" setting allows pining watermark to any image corner.
-- iPhone 5 support (tall screen).
-- Faster image loading. 2 or 3x faster.
-- Image orientation fixes. In the past some images did not have correct orientation (rotated). Now fixed.
-- Crash fixes.
-- User can now delete watermarks in "Watermark" mode, don't have to go to the Editor to delete watermarks.
-- Nicer UI with shadow, gradients and animations.
-- User can type in Text Size value directly, even a floating point value like 12.4. Smallest text size value is now 8, not 12 as before. Users should be aware they can make text small and hard to see.
-- Updates to the manual to support the above.
-- Big thanks to users for all the feedback. We appreciate it! More improvements coming...
Version 4.1 (Oct 22, 2012)
- minor changes, links changed.
more coming soon....
Version 4.0 (Aug 27, 2012)
-- Landscape orientation is supported for iPad
-- Memory leaks fixed: one can watermark more than 8 photos at a time
-- Help screen scroll fix
-- Speed improvements. Much faster.
-- Thanks to users for the great feedback. More features coming...
Version 3.51 (Jun 21, 2012)
- New watermarks (user created) now go to the top of the roller bar list.
- Made sure it works under OS5 and on iPad3.
- Added glow to home screen icons.
- more coming...
Version 3.50 (Feb 24, 2012)
-- Fixed "image rotation" bug.
-- Fixed "delete watermark" crash.
-- When Location Services are off, the app will switch to a single photo selector.
-- New about box art + show version number from the "plist" file.
Version 3.42 (Feb 02, 2012)
Featured in 3.42
- selection of photos now starts from the last photo in the album not the first.
- update to the about box.
-- Fixed: actual resolution of watermarked photos is used unless you decide to lower it.
-- Fixed: "Take Photo" function.
to be addressed in the next version coming soon.
- with multi-photo selection came the request to use location services. the next version will have single photo selection (no location services) and multiphoto selection (location services needs to be enabled).
Featured in previous 3.4
-- "Shadow" text option
-- 10 more iOS5 fonts, which means there are 87 fonts total fonts for text watermarks! More fonts then any other program.
-- Multi-photo selector: select many photos, then watermark and save to various places like photo album, flickr, email, facebook, etc.. This is a major change, very useful but presently requires choosing location services.
Version 3.40 (Jan 18, 2012)
-- "Shadow" text option
-- 10 more iOS5 fonts, which means there are 87 fonts total fonts for text watermarks!
-- Multi-photo selector: select many photos, then watermark and save to various places like photo album, flickr, email, facebook, etc..
Version 3.3 (Nov 15, 2011)
-- Fixed the "delete watermark" crash
-- Fixed bundle id
-- New "stamp" icon on the main menu
-- Updated documentation
Version 3.2 (Oct 12, 2011)
- changed facebook log in so you can delete it and put in another.
- changed the text with twitpic/twitter and facebook.
- text watermarks can now be multiline!
- checkers backgroud is always displayed (helps user to see the pic boundaries).
- 10 more cool fonts.
- "Copy Watermarked Image to Clipboard" option. great way to drop watermarked photos into iMessage.
- now works for Japanese.
Version 3.0.2 (Jun 23, 2011)
- fixed taking picture with iPad