JunkersHome is an app with comprehensive functions for remote control of your heating system via the Internet – from temperature control to display the output of a solar thermal system. Simple to operate, secure in application and enormously convenient.
An overview of the most important functions:
- change of room temperature: Each time you press the "+"- or "-" button, you move the set value for the current room temperature one-half degree higher or lower.
- change of operating mode: Individual buttons allow you to change quickly between operation mode auto and the different manual modes heating, energy-saving and frost
- change of clock program of your heating system: You can quickly and conveniently set the switching times and the desired operating mode for each individual day of the week.
- change of the temperature level: You can easily change the temperature levels for the operating modes. Just call up "Temperature Level" in Settings, where you can set the temperature levels for the heating, energy-saving and frost operating modes.
- solar thermal system output: JunkersHome creates an overview of the cumulative kilowatt hours produced by your solar thermal system – for the day or the last month.
- fault messages: With them, you can quickly and easily identify faults in your heating system. JunkersHome also tells you what to do to repair the fault.
To use JunkersHome, you need:
- a heating system with controller compatible with JunkersHome
- communication module MB LAN (gateway) for communication between the network and heating control unit
- an existing LAN network (router with a free RJ45 connection)
- internet access for your router to reach your heating system from a location outside the house
- App JunkersHome
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with operating system version 4.3 or higher
The following controllers with a production date from September 2008 or later are JunkersHome-compatible if they are
connected to the Junkers 2-wire bus for heating systems:
- room temperature controller FR 100, FR 120
- outside temperature-dependent controller FW 100, FW 120, FW 200 or FW 500
- remote control FB 100
Note: There may be additional costs for the Internet connection; an Internet flat rate is recommended.
Note: Feature updates also require an update of the gateway firmware. Please connect your gateway to the internet for at least 24 hour.
You can determine which controller your heating system is equipped with from your system's technical documents, or ask your Junkers heating system specialist.
Additional functions are in preparation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.