Turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a live kaleidoscope camera and capture beautiful images.
‟You'll find this app is a bit addictive.”
‟… seeing the world through kaleidoscope eyes, without any worrying side effects. The KaleidaCam iPhone app is a
beautiful photo app to add to your collection.”
— The Next Web
‟… turns your iPhone into the looking glass of a kaleidoscope... kinda like if you were on drugs.”
— Gizmodo (The Week's Best iPhone Apps)
‟It’s still pretty amazing how the app sees ordinary objects. KaleidaCam stays on my iPhone after I write about
— Life in Lofi
● Live kaleidoscope view of the world.
● Choose from 4 included kaleidoscope styles.
● Rich touch interaction allows you to rotate and zoom the kaleidoscope.
● Save and share high resolution kaleidoscope pictures.
● Load existing images from your library and see how they look through the lens of a kaleidoscope.
● Additional circle and spiral kaleidoscope styles available via in-app purchase.
Get in touch on Twitter @KaleidaCam and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 2.0.1 (Dec 15, 2012)
Preview mode for the Spiral and Circle Kaleidoscope Pack In-App Purchase.
Radial kaleidoscope style (the leftmost one) now has more options: 2 and 3 mirror modes now available - move the slider all the way to the left to try it out.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Version 2.0.0 (Nov 22, 2012)
★★★★★ Huge 2.0 Release! ★★★★★
● Dramatically faster image processing and photo capture speed. Huge performance improvements throughout the app!
● More kaleidoscope options! Brand new hexagonal mosiac, square mosaic and single mirror kaleidoscope styles. Even more spiral and circle kaleidoscope styles available via in-app purchase.
● Now you can use KaleidaCam on existing images from your photo library.
● Easier to use, better looking and more intuitive interface.
● Updated for the new iPhone 5 screen and iOS 6.
KaleidaCam now requires iOS 5.0 or greater.
Version 1.0.2 (Aug 17, 2011)
Instagram and Camera+ integration.
Version 1.0.1 (Jun 17, 2011)
deviantArt sharing, minor bug fixes.