Lead the mightiest army in the kingdom! Intense player vs. player MMORPG with epic clans, clan wars, and battles! Face-off against millions of players, destroy their kingdom, claim new lands, battle ancient monsters, and seize rare items! No other MMORPG let's you hit anyone, anytime! Find a clan, fight your friends, and dominate in live PVP events! Who will be your ally in your mighty quest for domination!
- "Ridiculously addictive!"
- "The best turn-based MMORPG on the App Store by far."
- "The online multiplayer aspect is really good, it’s a whole world in there!"
Power is yours for the taking! Form a Clan, hire allies, and plunder gold in Kingdoms at War: the ultimate fantasy-strategy game. Team up to defeat ancient monsters in Epic Battles, or wage war against other players and destroy their kingdom. Play the ally market and hire your friends!
Command your army and prove your worth on the battlefield: CLAIM YOUR KINGDOM NOW!
=KINGDOMS AT WAR FEATURES=
- Regular FREE updates with live PVP events and leaderboards!
- Join forces to form a powerful Clan and crush the competition!
- Scout, assassinate, and steal from enemy kingdoms
- Build your kingdom with Catapults, Watch Towers, and Dragons!
- Choose your banner: Conqueror, Monarch or Defender
- Use magical elixirs and powerful spells against your enemies
- Visit the Mage to enchant your weapons and increase their power
- Lead Epic Battles against ancient monsters
- Battle rival players LIVE in REAL TIME!
- Open ally market, hire anyone at anytime to aid in your quest!
...and much MORE!
“Great game, have played for months and still enjoy it. I like the new addition of armor and weapons. Keep it coming guys!!” -Fennwick
“This game ranks up there with WOW.” -Red-327
“I play this game at night for hours under my pillow so my mom won’t notice me playing.” -KaW_Lover
“Dangerously fun. When I first started playing this game I only spent a couple minutes a day, but then I got sucked into it and started checking it compulsively every few minutes to score more hits. My friends got mad at me, my girlfriend started ignoring me, and it ruined my productivity at work. I've curbed it now, but this game is still dangerously fun and eating up my time. Totally awesome." -randyv2
Version 1.79 (May 06, 2015)
Kingdoms at War has a brand new look!
It’s been a long time coming but we hope you like our:
- Shiny new app icon!
- Refreshed loading screen
- Updated App Store screenshots
An exciting new event page awaits!
When an event is active a chest icon will appear in the top right of the toolbar allowing you to:
- View active events
- Check out reward tiers
- Preview item rewards
- Monitor your progress
- Track your place on live leaderboards
- Instantly receive your rewards after an event ends
We’re here to help!
You’ll now be able to browse our FAQ and contact support right from within the app. Simply tap the help button to get started.
We’d love to hear your feedback on our forums or via the in-game feedback button. If you’re enjoying Kingdoms at War, we’d also appreciate it if you took a moment to rate us in the App Store. Thanks!
Version 1.78 (Apr 21, 2015)
- Optimized for iOS 8.
Version 1.77 (Mar 23, 2015)
- Fixed private message character limit.
- Updated username filter.
- Improved client security
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Version 1.76 (Jan 29, 2015)
Version 1.75 (Dec 21, 2014)
Fixed a bug where new accounts are unable to be linked with Facebook/ATA ID with existing account.
Version 1.74 (Dec 18, 2014)
Bug fixes and UI tweaks
Version 1.73 (Dec 04, 2014)
Fixed a navigation bug with kingdom view
Version 1.72 (Nov 19, 2014)
Fixed a critical bug on kingdom view on iOS 8.1.1
Version 1.71 (Nov 17, 2014)
Fix resume connection
Version 1.70 (Nov 12, 2014)
- Fixed private message copy on iOS8 iPad
- Other bug fixes and system optimization
Version 1.69 (Oct 14, 2014)
- fixed copy/paste on iPad iOS8
- fixed forum link
- Increased stability
- Fixed a display bug where achievement attack bonus is not shown correctly.
Version 1.68 (Sep 23, 2014)
- active individual war round is now visible in player profile
- fixed a display bug where large numbers cannot be shown on profile
- various iOS 8 bug fixes and UI tweaks
Version 1.67 (Sep 02, 2014)
- compatibility update
- aqua and inferno drops are now displayed in Epic Battle history
Version 1.66 (Apr 14, 2014)
- fixed a crash problem in Epic Battle
- fixed a glitch when two buttons are pressed at same time
- fixed a bug where status bar can go completely black
- many UI tweaks for iPad
- other bug fixes & system optimizations
Version 1.65 (Mar 24, 2014)
- Fixed clan info box size
- Fixed a crash when shaking to undo in clan chat when there is no message entered
- Fixed a bug that tapping the Home button twice disables the chat button
- Fixed a bug where chat and PM text box enlarges as you type
- Fixed world announcements auto scroll
- various UI tweaks and improvement
Version 1.64 (Mar 14, 2014)
Important bug fixes for iOS7:
- fixed a bug where view profile button stops working at remote profile ally list
- fixed a bug where duplicated actions are performed with single button click in Epic Battle that causes display problem with soldier bars and multiple error message popup
- fixed a bug where forum post message view not scrolling
- fixed a bug on iPad where chat preview overlays with certain views
- fixed a bug on iPad where certain images get distorted
- various UI text color and alignment fixes
Version 1.63 (Mar 10, 2014)
- more iOS7 integration
- fixed a bug with chat/news freeze
- fixed a bug with land exploration hint message
Version 1.62 (Jan 16, 2014)
- fix a bug where duplicated notices are shown on resume connection
Version 1.61 (Jan 10, 2014)
- fix banner display bug on clan member list
- new banner update
Participate in Epic Battles in search of powerful new banners for your Kingdom that look amazing AND boost Stats! To start we have three new banners, each with 15 upgrade levels. Drops for these banners will be announced in game and on our forums. Look for them soon!
Version 1.60 (Dec 20, 2013)
Avatar system support.
Version 1.59 (Dec 13, 2013)
- support for new banner system
- war schedule
Version 1.58 (Nov 18, 2013)
- fixed a bug where items do not get selected properly in attacks and group mission item phase.
- dropped support for iOS 4.3. Minimum iOS version supported is now 5.0
Version 1.57 (Oct 29, 2013)
Restore support for iOS 4.3.
NOTE: v1.57 will be the last version that supports iOS 4.3.
Version 1.56 (Oct 25, 2013)
***DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU ARE ON iOS 4.3.x***
- fix a bug in iOS7 where certain unicode characters could cause world chat to crash
- other bug fixes and optimization for iOS7
Version 1.55 (Sep 27, 2013)
Fix a display bug on iOS7.
Version 1.54 (Sep 16, 2013)
Fixed a crash at equipment view on iOS7.
Version 1.53 (Aug 19, 2013)
-fixed kingdom map navigation
-fixed a bug where tapping two unexplored lands simultaneously shows both lands with same price
-device management update
Version 1.52 (Jul 30, 2013)
Version 1.51 (May 10, 2013)
- UI tweaks
- improved connectivity
- crash fixes
Version 1.50 (Apr 26, 2013)
critical bug fixes
Version 1.49 (Apr 24, 2013)
PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE FOR NOW. The app currently crashes on resume sometimes. We are pushing a fix soon.
Version 1.48 (Apr 14, 2013)
iPhone 5 support!
Version 1.47 (Mar 22, 2013)
improved connection speed
Version 1.46 (Mar 14, 2013)
- fixed clan announcement display bug
- fixed a crash when sending world chat/clan chat messages
- fixed an infinite spinner bug in Epic Battle result screen
- improved connectivity and security
Version 1.45 (Feb 25, 2013)
- fixed eb item result display
- improved world/clan chat
- improved connectivity
- other bug fixes
Version 1.44 (Feb 14, 2013)
- fixed a crash in epic battle selection screen
- fixed equipment stats display bug
- other UI changes and bug fixes
Version 1.43 (Feb 05, 2013)
- bug fixes for ATA ID/Facebook Connect
- more UI and copy update
Version 1.42 (Jan 22, 2013)
- new app icon
- ATA ID and Facebook Connect
- UI tweaks and bug fixes
Version 1.41 (Dec 12, 2012)
- new icon, logo & splash screen
- screen blackout fixed
- world/clan chat optimization
- bug fixes
Version 1.40 (Nov 14, 2012)
- knockout stats now displayed on war roster and war history
- flexible message height in world/clan/ally chat
- fixed mute button for moderator on iPad
- miscellaneous fixes and optimizations
Version 1.39 (Oct 23, 2012)
- fixed a bug where accepting/rejecting join request does not refresh application list
Version 1.38 (Oct 12, 2012)
- fixed a screen blackout bug when performing group mission actions. Hurray!
- fixed a bug where wall post button does not work in some scenarios.
- fixed a bug that causes startup notice to freeze.
- minor UI and text update
Version 1.37 (Sep 26, 2012)
- popup now configurable in settings
- increased font size for message/forum post
- fix crash bug when sending clan announcement/wall post
- fix a bug where copy&paste message does not work
- fix a bug where scouting does not show building composition
Version 1.36 (Sep 13, 2012)
Bug fixes and optimization for iPad
Version 1.35 (Aug 14, 2012)
Critical bug fixes
Version 1.34 (Jul 27, 2012)
Critical bug fixes
Version 1.33 (Jul 24, 2012)
DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU ARE ON iOS 3.2 or earlier
- Universal iPad binary
- Bug fixes
Version 1.32 (Jun 09, 2012)
- Support equipment enchantment
- Support upcoming weekend wars.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 1.31 (May 16, 2012)
Version 1.30 (Mar 24, 2012)
- Show EB item drop in history.
- UI update for friend page.
- Various bugfixes and improvement.
Version 1.29 (Mar 02, 2012)
- You can now buy extra ally slots from the Oracle
- Bug fixes.
Version 1.28 (Jan 27, 2012)
- Introduce slot-based equipment.
- Various bug-fixes.
Version 1.27 (Dec 29, 2011)
- New full production soundtrack (can be turned off in Settings).
- Clan achievements and stat bonuses
- Extended leaderboards - see the top 200 players
- Tap on items in your profile to see their details
Version 1.26 (Nov 10, 2011)
- Fix private chat crash for some players.
- Fix some misalignment for old iDevices.
Version 1.25 (Nov 05, 2011)
Could you complete an Epic batter faster? Checkout Epic Battle leaderboard for best times. It's now official!
Fix iOS 5 crashes and improve compatibility
Version 1.24 (Oct 27, 2011)
- You can now choose different types of wars: Skirmish (12 hours), Battle (24 hours), and the regular War (48
- You can now choose to have a war with roster locked.
- You can now Search for an active Epic Battle to join.
- Fixed view profile crash on iOS 5
- Fixed many iOS 5 compatibility issues.
- Fixed connection issue for some users.
- Fixed missing messages in private chat.
- Various bug fixes.
Version 1.23 (Oct 10, 2011)
- Fixed connection and login issue.
- Improved world chat player name color
- New moderator function
- Various fixes
Version 1.22 (Sep 22, 2011)
- Castle upgrade. Upgrade your castle to unlock the Alchemist. The Alchemist is a powerful figure who can convert
the rare element Mithril into spells of immense power.
- Clan Prestige ratings in effect. This is the first of major changes to the war system and clan leaderboards.
- War with other clans to increase your clan's Prestige, and gain mithril.
- Allow repeat actions for epic battles.
- Various bug-fixes.
Version 1.21 (Aug 11, 2011)
- Fix app freeze.
- Improved private message function.
- New layout on home Tab.
- Rearrange social and news function.
- Various bug-fixes.
Version 1.07 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
-View, accept or deny applicants to your clan from the iPhone/iTouch.
-Quest mastery! Get bonus gold and items for mastering/unlocking quests!
-Faster clan chat performance
-Fixed crash bug when rendering chat
-Ally search page performance improvements
-Battle page performance improvements
-Various small bug fixes
Version 1.06 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
***NEW CLAN SYSTEM***
-New Clan Chat
-Clan announcements broadcast to members
-Owner, Admin, Member officer ranks
-Set officer titles
-FULLY revamped and improved game chat
-Fixed multiple crash bugs
-Fixed chat bugs
-Increased performance of major parts of the app
Version 1.05 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
-Ability to drop allies for a partial refund!
-NEW Oracle upgrade - Health Crystals! Health crystals automatically regenerate your army and spies
-In app purchases available for OS 3.0 users
-FREE push notifications for OS 3.0 users
-Ability to post your referral code to Facebook and Twitter
-Ability to send your referral code by email to friends
-Crash fix that occurred when chatting
-Performance improvement for chat