Instructions for LEGO® - learn how to build new creations with your old LEGO bricks
Lots of new instructions for LEGO!
NOTE: This app was created by fans of LEGO® and is not an official LEGO product.
Instructions for LEGO® is a fan-built application for those who is fond of creating with their Lego pieces. It’s the only app in the Store which presents building instructions in large step-by-step pictures to show parents and kids how to make these items.
This app is a handy tool for those who lost or somehow doesn't have their building instruction for building LEGO items. The instructions are clear and easy to follow – almost like the real instructions from the box.
The new app interface allows searching in specified categories to find a particular LEGO design, for example: animals, boats, buildings, etc.
We would be happy if you write a small review or share your comments on Facebook, Twitter and AppStore.
Version 6.0 (Jun 22, 2015)
- redesign of user interface
- new instructions
Version 5.1 (Mar 09, 2015)
long start bug fix
Version 5.0 (Feb 21, 2015)
section of advanced instructions
Version 4.0 (Feb 03, 2015)
- new instructions added
Version 3.5 (Mar 02, 2012)
˖ list of available instructions improved (filter and numeration added);
˖ instructions list newly designed;
˖ navigation to previous/next step of the instruction improved
Version 3.4 (Jan 31, 2012)
- critical error was fixed
- old iOS versions (3.2 and later) again supported
Version 3.3 (Dec 16, 2011)
- significantly improved search and downloading of new instructions
Version 3.2.1 (Dec 01, 2011)
- error with interface buttons fixed
Version 3.2 (Nov 21, 2011)
instructions loading improved
Version 3.1 (Sep 06, 2011)
- easy navigation and search in the web-storage;
- notifications added to notify you of any new building instructions added or old instructions improved
Version 3.0 (Jun 13, 2011)
- now contains more than 100 building instructions;
- search and filter options added;
- easy navigation;
- memory leak fixed;
and now new schemes will be added without releasing new version, more often!
Version 2.7 (May 20, 2011)
- app name and icon changed;
- minor erros fixed;
- stability improved.
Version 2.6 (Mar 29, 2011)
- app interface improved
- new instructions were added
Version 2.5 (Jan 24, 2011)
- 3 new instructions added (total 29)
- small design improvements
If you like Lego Instructions, please rate it 5-stars on iTunes every time an update comes out!
It encourages us to make new updates with new instructions and functions quicker and better!
Version 2.4 (Jan 14, 2011)
* App crashing fixed
* iOS 3.2 supported
* iPad devices supported
Version 2.3 (Jan 10, 2011)
* some instructions clarified
Version 2.2 (Dec 22, 2010)
new building instructions added
Version 2.0 (Dec 16, 2010)
New building instructions added