**Share the love by posting your shiny new photos to Facebook and Twitter **
Luminance gives you pro photo editing capabilities in a simple and elegant interface. Effortlessly add effects to your photos, choose from many built-in presets, crop the area you want, and copy edits you've made from one photo and apply them to multiple photos.
Buzz + Accolades
· Runner-Up Apple App of the Year!
· Apple App of The Week!
"Our pick pairs professional editing features with a friendly interface, putting extraordinary photos within everyone's reach."
· Gizmodo.com - App of the Day!
"Each effect—vignetting, tweaking exposure and white balance and so much more—is a layer and you can re-arrange them to see how the picture changes, delete them to see how it looks without the effect and do whatever the heck you want."
WHAT YOU GET
√ Create any look, with an infinite combination of adjustment layers.
√ Place your adjustment layers in any order to create unique effects.
√ Choose from many built-in presets.
√ Crop & Rotate
√ Copy edits from a photo and apply them to multiple photos.
√ Share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Camera Roll, Email, Copy, and Print.
√ View the history of any photo and easily jump back to a previous edit.
√ Export photos at full resolution (Small, Medium, Large, or Original)
· White Balance
· Tone Curve
· Split Toning
We hope you enjoy Luminance and we'd love to hear your feedback as we continue to improve it!
+ The Subsplash Team
Version 1.6.0 (Aug 27, 2013)
- Updated Twitter sharing
- Updated Facebook sharing
Version 1.5.2 (Mar 15, 2013)
✔ Fixed Twitter crashing issue. You can now Tweet your photos!
- Sharing with Facebook is now better. You can add Captions and share your photos to the Album of your choice.
Big Thank You to the millions of Luminance users all around the world!
Version 1.5.1 (Jan 22, 2013)
✔ 4-Inch Retina enhancements
✔ Add caption when sharing to Facebook
✔ Choose Album and Audience when sharing to Facebook
✔ New "Brena" filter
✔ New Grain adjustment layer
✔ Visual improvements
- Restored original "X-Process" filter, now named "X-Classic"
- Fixed issue where cropping photo as a square would sometimes not be saved as exact 1:1 ratio
Version 1.4.1 (Jul 28, 2012)
Fixed Verana preset to show correctly
Version 1.4.0 (Jul 23, 2012)
- Added new presets Florence, Azul, Fade B&W, and Verana
- View photo info/Exif data - photo location, camera, shot settings, timestamp, etc.
- You can now swipe to Undo/Redo actions
- Updated presets
Version 1.3.0 (Jun 15, 2012)
✔ iPad Retina support
✔ EXIF data and all other photo metadata is now saved with photos when taking a photo or importing from the Camera Roll
✔ Geotagging data is now saved with photos
✔ Improved user experience
Thanks for using Luminance!
Version 1.2 (Oct 24, 2011)
✔ Crop & Rotate
- you can now non-destructively crop and rotate your photos to your heart's content.
- when you've got your crop selection just how you want it, simply switch to another tab to continue editing.
✔ iOS 5 compatible
✔ Improved user interface
- Improved sharing, including adding captions for Facebook photos
- Maintaining EXIF data
Version 1.1.1 (Sep 01, 2011)
Hey everyone, this is an update to address an issue that caused some devices to crash when logging into Twitter. We apologize for the lameness.
We hope you enjoy creating and sharing your LumiPics!
• Fixed Twitter login crashing issue
• Restored a few presets we had taken out, since a few of you said they have a place in your heart :)
• Made it easier for you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter @luminanceapp via the Settings page
Version 1.1 (Aug 29, 2011)
Here's the first update provided gratis, thanks for your support!
• Twitter Sharing
• Preset filters are now instantly visible when you tap a photo
• Added new presets
• Improved existing filters
• Make code moar better
Sorry you can't crop your old boyfriend out of your photo... yet, but we've heard your requests and we're working hard on new features.
Thanks for being awesome!