Minecraft Skin Studio Encore - Official Skins Creator for Minecraft
The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 7.5 million happy users and support for Apple Watch... we're sure you'll love the brand new Encore edition.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from almost a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio! (UPDATE: The color shade buttons is coming back! Thanks for your feedback!)
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have almost a million designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Apple Watch!
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins** (requires In-App Purchase)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Desktop only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play the desktop edition. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for PE/Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*Uploading to Minecraft.net is free for a single account. You can also unlock the Friends Pack add-on to upload to
multiple Minecraft.net accounts.
**Creative Pack requires unlocking a separate In-App Purchase. This is an optional add-on, you can create cool skins without unlocking this. Creative Pack is a power-user feature for advanced Minecraft artists!
Version 4.1 (Apr 22, 2015)
- Support for Apple Watch (for free!) - now you can have your toolbox on your wrist while you focus on your
- NEW: Stickers and attachments in your comments!
- Misc bug fixes
As usual, we welcome any feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for being awesome!
Version 4.0.2 (Jan 26, 2015)
- Optimized the comments system so it's faster than ever
- Bug fixes
Version 4.0.1 (Dec 29, 2014)
- The Lighter/Darker shading tool is BACK!
- Improved user interface for switching body parts in the skin editor
- Fixed a bug where the comments would crash after refreshing
- Various other small optimisations based on user feedback
Want more? Reach out to us at http://support.57digital.co.uk and tell us what you want adding! Thanks for your patience + happy holidays!
Version 4.0 (Dec 15, 2014)
Our biggest update EVER... and it's FREE to our existing Skin Studio customers! Our previous version is over two years old now, so we felt it was time to update the app. So, rather than simply adding more-and-more features, we felt it was necessary to reimagine the whole app - so here you are, welcome to Minecraft Skin Studio Encore. It's got everything you love about Skin Studio - plus more!
- Completely new user interface
- Easier to use Skin Editor; now you can change body parts using our new "Body Bar" at the top of the screen!
- LOTS of new advanced tools*; including Dynamic Copy & Paste, Textured Spray can + more!
- Preview your skin in 3D while you're editing it! No need to keep switching screens.
- Full support for the brand new Alex skin model; that includes importing/editing/previewing/sharing/searching/etc!
- Gorgeous new Community Skin interface; with 3D previews everywhere!
- Better support for importing ("stealing") skins from Minecraft.net (it uses the new Mojang API)
- Better support for uploading to Minecraft.net (lots of error handling incase stuff goes wrong!)
+ much more... now stop reading and try it out already!
* The update to Skin Studio Encore is free! However to support the huge FIVE MONTH redevelopment cycle of Minecraft Skin Studio Encore... there are a couple of premium features that require unlocking via In-App Purchase. However, we have carefully selected these features to be "Power User" features that are not essential for everyone. You can quite happily use the app as you always have without purchasing anything else. Thank you for your awesome continue support - we love you! :-)
Version 3.2.2 (Aug 29, 2014)
We've made some general app improvements.
Thanks for your continued support, enjoy!
Version 3.2.1 (Apr 04, 2014)
- Bug Fixes
Version 3.2 (Jan 30, 2014)
This app now supports the brand new Minecraft skin format! You can edit individual arms, legs and even the clothing layer! Customizing your Minecraft skin is now even more awesome.
Version 3.0.1 (Jan 20, 2014)
Added a workaround so the app accepts the new Minecraft skin format, this allows the legacy Minecraft skin format to be used within the app without any errors being produced.
Version 3.0 (Dec 06, 2013)
• Major User Interface update for iOS 7, features beautiful backgrounds that blend with your current skin
• Misc. fixes and performance enhancements
Version 1.0.10 (Sep 16, 2013)
- General app improvements
- Fixed 3D preview bug that causes colors to invert in the next version of iOS
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.9 (Aug 09, 2013)
- Translated app meta data
Version 1.0.8 (Jul 10, 2013)
You can now add armors to your own creations.
Version 1.0.7 (Jun 17, 2013)
- General app tweaks
- Bug fixes
Version 1.0.6 (Apr 26, 2013)
- Added hot community skins!
- Improved menu
- Improved quick app launcher
- Special guest appearance from Notch and Jeb in the app (can you find them?)
Version 1.0.5 (Mar 15, 2013)
- Added a nifty app launcher to switch between all of 57Digitals Minecraft apps!
- Various performance enhancements
Version 1.0.4 (Feb 15, 2013)
- Added an all-new 3D skin preview (iOS 5+ only)
- Optimised the community skins for faster/reliable loading
- Fixed some crashes that users on certain versions of iOS have been experiencing
- Fixed the 'avatar' picker
- Fixed a transparency bug where skins sometimes rendered incorrectly within the preview(s)
- New header
- Misc. improvements
Version 1.0.3 (Jan 22, 2013)
- Added "Duplicate" button to make a copy of your Skins
- Added "Favorite Skins" feature, you can now build a list of your favorite skins!
- Added "Profiles", you can now quickly see everything you need to know about a user (incl. recent comments and skins!)
- Improved "Community Skins" section with tweaked User Interface and caching to make it run faster!
- "Top Downloads" section in "Community Skins" now shows top downloads for the current month, rather than all-time-downloads
- Added the ability to search for a skin "authors" username in the "Community Skins" search bar
- Added the ability to swipe left/right when previewing a Skin full screen
- "My Skins" section now shows last modified date and displays the newest skins at the top of the list
- Improved error handling when the app is experiencing connection problems
- You can now tap on a username when viewing a skin to view the users profile!
- You can now delete a submitted skin if it has less than 100 downloads
- Added "original skin by" section to a community skin, now you can if a skin has been inspired/copied from an existing skin!
- Improved the Skin Editor interface. Now you can quickly and easily change the selected color with a "lighter" and "darker" button
- Misc. bug fixes and performance enhancements
Much more coming soon! We're working hard on an extra awesome update!
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 11, 2012)
+ Added "Trending Now" to Skin Studio
+ Push Notifications for important announcements
+ Custom avatar pack (for your profile)
* Version number is now clearly displayed in the Skin Studio
* Added feature that prevents skins from being re-uploaded/copied
* Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 24, 2012)
Security update - changed Skin Upload authentication process to redirect to Minecraft.net, rather than in-app authentication.
Please download this update if you wish to upload skins to your Minecraft account.