Mouth Mover is the most popular talking mouth app on the App Store! The most responsive, smoothest, and best moving mouth app available!
Now works with iOS 7! With over 2.5 million downloads overall!
Talk louder and watch the mouths open wider! The mouths change shape from how quiet or loud you talk!
St. Patrick's Day and Easter mouth packs now available!
Used throughout the world! Seen on TV! Most recently seen in the 11Alive Newsroom!
New holiday cartoon mouths now available! Be Santa, Rudolph, the Grinch, Frosty the Snowman, and more!
Sing and laugh! Talk or yell! These mouths will move just like yours!
Having a new mouth couldn't be any easier! Simply put your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in front of your mouth to show off to your friends and family! Choose from twenty hand drawn mouths to speak with and have a blast with your funny new face!
-iPhone, iPad, iPod touch compatible.
-Graphics designed for Retina displays - no fuzziness.
-Available for iOS 6+
Version 1.4 (May 21, 2014)
-Fixed issue with mouths not moving the first time Mouth Mover is launched for certain iOS devices
-More awesomeness and various bug fixes
Version 1.2 (Jan 31, 2014)
-Mouth Mover officially works with iOS 7! Thank you for your patience! The most popular mouth app on the App Store now works with all Apple devices!
Version 1.1.0 (Mar 06, 2013)
✔ Fixes start-up crash that could occur on some older devices
✔ Added new mouth pack
✔ Updated user interface
✔ Optimized memory usage
✔ More awesomeness added
Version 1.0.4 (Feb 05, 2013)
- Fixed crash that could occur on startup.
- Fixed incorrect large icon size on some iPhones/iPods.
- Various other bug fixes to make Mouth Mover even more awesome!
Version 1.0.3 (Dec 28, 2012)
- Added iPad support.
Version 1.0.2 (Dec 13, 2012)
- Added a new Holiday and Christmas mouth pack to the in-app store.
- Updated framework with the most recent version for improved functionality.
- Fixed bug that caused app to crash if a thumbnail was unavailable for a mouth.
- Added support for multiple pages of mouths.
- Added support for user alerts.
Version 1.0.1 (Oct 09, 2012)
- Critical bug fix for iOS 6 devices.