YouTube link for the video is
Daily accounting has become a necessity not only for big businessmen but also for working professionals and even students.
One can view User Manual for the app at http://www.nimapinfotech.com/mymoneybook.html
It is needless to say that keeping accounts in a simple and secured is highly desirable. With this thought in mind, Nimap Infotech has launched My Money Book app, which allows user to keep day-to-day accounts in the most efficient, secure and simple manner.
This app is now available for all iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad users.
1. Password lock
2. Addition & Deletion of clients/user with whom app user wants to keep account.
3. Day-to-Day accounting.
4. Narration/note feature which allows user to make annotation/note/narration with respective account transaction.
5. History maintenance - One can view all the transaction from beginning to till date
6. Edit History
7. Delete History for particular transaction
8. Batch Mode - To view balance between the Dates and also delete all the entries between dates.
9. Notes section which allows user to keep personal notes.
KeyWords : account,finance,money book,cash book,book,daily account,my money book, book keeping, bank, stocks
Version 4.0 (Dec 05, 2013)
Better UI experience with iOS 7.0
Address Book integrations.
Better user management modules
Better ledger management modules
English and french support
Version 3.0 (Jul 01, 2011)
Sorting issue resolve on Search Client page.
Reporting feature added. One can see Account Status of all the clients by pressing Status button on Client details page.
Also one can email Status Report in .pdf format from Account Status page.
Minor bugs fixed.
Version 2.0 (May 26, 2011)
Resolved Edit Client Bug.