OutColor allows you to make compelling 3D images from single conventional 2D photographs. This effect is also called the “Out of Bounds” effect where the contents are taken outside the boundaries, presented in creative 3D perspective.
The intuitive and responsive iPhone interface makes it very easy adjust your image composition, including background, frame, shadow, and foreground.
1. User-friendly interface to edit background, frame, foreground, and shadows.
2. Sixteen beautiful background images you can use directly.
3. Twelve real picture frames with matting and reflection.
4. Adjust frame by moving its corners, edges, or center.
5. Automatic realistic shadow.
6. Easy-to-navigate interface for foreground editing, unlimited undo.
7. Support multiple sessions to resume un-finished work later.
8. High-resolution algorithms designed for retina display.
9. Share creation via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
10. In-App video tutorial, not internet connection needed.
For more OOB examples, please follow @outcolor on Instagram or visit the following web sites:
Version 2.8 (Jan 09, 2013)
Fixed iPhone 5 toolbar not response issue
Version 2.7 (Jan 04, 2013)
Version 2.6 (Oct 24, 2012)
Fixed auto rotation bug for iOS 6
Version 2.5 (Oct 12, 2012)
Fixed an issue when running on old version of iOS.
Version 2.3 (Sep 30, 2012)
iOS 6 frame fix
Added soft brush
Version 2.2 (Mar 17, 2012)
Fixed foreground selection smooth issue.
New gradient background.
Version 2.1 (Feb 27, 2012)
Save image in original size.
Extend frame to outside of the image.
Open Instagram and see what people made with OutColor.