See the world through a new,original,stylish and captivating lens, have a wonder in your own home and discover how cool is now your world, like a real life painting!
You can take photos or record videos, and it's all magically done in real time, no delays, no post processing!
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/halfone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and paper-ize them!
We've packed this app with many stylish cartoon-style filters, so you would never get bored!
Import your existing pictures and paper-ize them, they will look absolutely stunning, we just couldn't stop looking
at them, take a another one, paper-ize it, and then looking at it, pretty much forever...
(or in the privacy link on the app store page)
Any enquires please send an email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your download!
JFDP Labs monkey team.
Version 5.1.0 (Apr 16, 2015)
Version 5.0.1 (Dec 16, 2014)
Removed watermark for everyone, happy times!
Added Matrix style effect
* If you have paid for watermark in the past you will automatically be upgraded to everything unlocked!
Version 5.0.0 (Oct 29, 2014)
- Introducing Paper Clip!
- New hope effect
Version 4.5.1 (Sep 22, 2014)
Paper Camera is now fully glorified for iPhone6 and iPhone6 Plus!
And iOS8 also!
Version 4.5.0 (Sep 19, 2014)
- Potential fix for existing paid users that were shown a watermark, that wasn't intended behaviour.
- Added printing service
- Added scrolling dock bar for better navigation
- Added news channel
Version 4.0.0 (Jul 15, 2014)
Version 3.5.0 (Dec 15, 2013)
-Fixed crash when trying to switch to video mode without enabling support for microphone in privacy settings
- Added pen & paper effect
Version 3.0.2 (Oct 30, 2013)
Optimised for 5s and 5c
improved quality of sketch effect
Version 3.0.1 (Oct 11, 2013)
Version 3.0.0 (Oct 08, 2013)
Yet another set of stability fixes for iOS7
Beautiful new gallery mode
Enhanced video mode
Version 2.3.0 (Sep 19, 2013)
Prepped for next iOS version
Version 2.2.0 (Oct 28, 2012)
Optimised for iPhone5, enhanced like crazy!
- Added Facebook integration
- Improved image and video quality greatly
- Added review of taken shots
- Improved import pictures flow
- Fixed F.Carucci's bug for black videos and inverted videos
Version 2.01 (Mar 29, 2012)
(Due to random memory crashes we are forced to scaled down high quality images from 8Mp to 4Mp :( )
* Fix pictures being upside down *
* Working on a fix to video uploaded on youtube being upside down and mirrored also *
Version 2.0 (Mar 16, 2012)
- VIDEO RECORDING with real time effects, the fastest ever.
- HIGH DEFINITION pictures
- New cool filter: "Andy Pop", your pop art is here!
- Removed unnecessary GPS request
- Importing pictures now has a proper interface, much easier to navigate
- Adjustable quality settings
- Fixed orientation issues
- Fixed mirrored front camera issue
- Filters improvements
Version 1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
Huge update adding **Import from camera roll**
So now you can paper-ize all your existing pictures, and hell yeah, they will look absolutely stunning!
Currently working on:
- Video saving
- Even higher res pictures
- More fine grained editing control
As usual please stay tuned for updates!
Version 1.1 (Jul 13, 2011)
Added 3 fantastic filters:
- Granny's paper (vintage color filter with a twist)
- Pencil perfect (combine sketch and cartoon together!)
- Half-tone (we call it "half-ton" and we don't even know why!)
Tentative schedule for next updates:
- 1.2 Load/Import photo from camera roll
- 1.3 Full resolution photos
- 1.4 Video saving
And we cannot wait for 1.5 :)
We hope to get all those features developed as fast as we can, aiming at 1 update every 15 days or so. Video might require a bit more time though.