Perfect Pic – Slow Motion Video to Edit Still Frame Photo Shots from Movies
Create perfectly timed photos from any video. Choose an existing video or record a new one. Play the video in real-time, slow, or ultra slow motion then pause and flip through frame by frame to select a perfectly timed photo. Share the moment with all your friends right from the app via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and email.
In the free version users can share watermarked photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and via email. The watermark can be removed and all other features can be permanently unlocked by purchasing the pro upgrade.
• Automatically loads video from camera roll & photo albums
• Slow, ultra slow and real-time playback
• Slick coverflow interface for viewing multiple frames at once
• Finger swipe from frame to frame
• Pinch to zoom
• Advanced crop tool with rotate and pre-set sizes (4x6, iPhone wallpaper, etc)
• Filters (pro)
• Share direct to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Export to camera roll (pro) & email
• Import videos from any app which stores video
• The only free video to photo app in the App Store
What People Are Saying
“It's the only program I know of that gives you an image big enough for HD screen savers or posters.” - Frankokenobi
“I love this app! I can't tell you how many times I have taken a video and wanted to get a still pic from it but could never find an app that let me do that. Now I can! Thanks guys!!!!” - Kathymomoftwo
Perfect Pic combines all the tools you need to get the perfect shot into one app.
+ Capture Impossible Moments
Ever try to snap a picture of a running dog? A belly flop? Someone getting hit by a water balloon? These shots are near impossible on a phone camera, but shoot a 1080p video on your iPhone or iPad and you can easily capture and share using Perfect Pic.
+ Automatically Imports Videos
All of your videos from your camera roll and photo albums are automatically imported into the app for you. Simple!
+ Photo Filters
Apply amazing filter effects right inside the app!
+ Shoot Video in the App
No need to use any other app, you can shoot your video straight from the Perfect Pic app and have it automatically loaded.
+ Import from Other Apps
Any app that can store video, be it Dropbox or Mail, can open videos in Perfect Pic.
+ Crop Tool
Crop your picture until it is just right. With preset ratios (4x6, iPhone/iPad wallpaper, etc) you can frame your perfect shot and export it just the way you want it. No need for a separate app.
+ Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Email
Sharing your amazing pictures is fast and easy. Full size images can be instantly posted to your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account or shared via email.
+ Export to Camera Roll
Save your photos direct to your iPhone/iPad's camera roll.
+ Universal App
One purchase for all devices - iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
What are you waiting for? Try Perfect Pic now, for FREE and create amazing pictures from your videos.
Please email us at Support@PerfectPicApp.com. Leaving negative reviews with complaints will not help us improve the app. We listen to our users and fix all that we can with every new release.
Version 1.5.1 (Dec 31, 2013)
Minor fixes and improvements
Version 1.5.0 (Dec 19, 2013)
iOS 7 support, Instagram sharing, support for 9 new languages, push notifications and more!
• iOS 7 native support
• Zoom in on the photo carousel for easier photo selection
• Instagram integration for fast, direct sharing
• Share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for free!
• Localized for Spanish, Russian, French, German, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese.
• Larger, easier to tap buttons
• Getting started walkthrough with helpful tips.
• Added push notifications to keep you informed of upcoming photo contests.
• iPhone 5 Wallpaper pre-set cropping.
• Improved Facebook & Twitter integrations.
• Email the developer option for support
• FAQ page
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.3 (Nov 26, 2012)
★ New Features ★
- Choose the perfect frame quicker with new swipe to next/previous frame in full screen image mode
- Support for portrait orientation video playback and frame selection
- iPhone 5 graphic updates
☁ Bug Fixes ☁
☂ Fixed bug preventing rotation in crop view (iOS 6 only)
☂ Fixed graphical issues reported on iOS 6 and iPhone 5
Version 1.2 (Sep 27, 2012)
★ New Features ★
- Beautiful easy to use crop tool now in the free version
- iOS 6 compatibility
- Improvements to memory management and speed
☁ Bug Fixes ☁
☂ Fixed bug where app size would increase over time
☂ Fixed bug causing crashes after posting to Facebook
Version 1.1 (Jul 27, 2012)
- Improved in-app purchase dialogue
- New custom alert views
- UI improvements