One Stop Photo Notes is the best caption and collage app in the app store. It's versatile, full featured and easy to use!
What people are saying about Photo Notes:
"Greatest app EVER! my friends cracked up when I sent them a picture using this :)"
"Love this program! It's easy to use and looks great! One of my favs!"
"This is my main app that I use to make memes out of pictures or just funny captions."
"Exactly what I was looking for. Worked perfectly!"
Put words in your friends mouths with Photo Notes! You've used Hipstamatic, Instagram and Color Splash to make your cool photos cooler. Make them cooler still with Photo Notes!
You take great pictures, why not spruce them up with some funny captions! Do you want to remember when and where you took your shots? Add some text to your pictures! You have complete control over the position, size and orientation of the caption. You control the color and the font. You can even point those little thought bubbles right at your cat's furry head! When you're done, send your pics to your friends using one of our many publishing options.
Combine your photos in innovative photo collages - the photos can be clipped in a number of different shapes! Add smileys to your photos then resize and rotate them. Do you want to point something out in a photo? Add an arrow and then change its color! All shapes have borders; you control the border width, drop shadow and the color.
In the latest release we have completely redesigned the user experience. Photo Notes is easier to use and more intuitive than ever before. Navigation between controls is seamless and effortless, there are shortcuts to add shapes and the color chooser has been completely redesigned.
This app is free - no strings attached. This app is fully functional and allows you to buy convenience features through in-app purchase.
In-app purchase features:
• Remove advertisements
• Enable favorites: Get the text, font, colors and border just right then save the shape to favorites for future use.
• Enable multi-page display: Edit up to 10 Photo Notes at one time.
Go ahead and download it. What do you have to lose?
• Edit the original photo or the finished Photo Note with effects and filters including crop, rotate, brightness,
red-eye reduction and more.
• Add thought bubbles, speech bubbles and text shapes to your photos.
• Create innovative photo collages.
• Add borders and drop shadows to your shapes.
• Add smileys and other clipart to your photos.
• Add black and white clipart to your photos, then color it.
• You have full control over text and background color, opacity, and brightness.
• You can adjust your shape's transparency for a watermark effect.
• Choose from dozens of fonts
• Many custom fonts not found in other apps.
• Double tap any shape to bring it to front.
• Share your image at full resolution
• Save your image to the camera roll
• Send your image with in-app e-mail
• Share your image on Facebook
• Share your image on Twitter
• Share your image on Flickr
• Share your image on Instagram
• Send your image as a physical postcard
• Have your image printed on merchandise, like an iPhone case or a coffee mug
• Zoom and scroll your image.
• Choose an image from your photo library or use your camera from within Photo Notes.
• Shapes rotate 360 degrees.
• Re-size your shape from all four corners, words wrap and resize automatically.
• Drag the pointer on speech or thought bubbles.
• Use the duplicate tool for an efficient way to create multiple shapes.
• Change default settings from within the app.
• Restore the last 3 deleted shapes from the trash.
If you are having any problems with the app at all, please drop us a note at email@example.com. We promise to answer any and all e-mails - we will get you sorted out.
Version 3.6.4 (Apr 21, 2015)
Fixed crash bugs
Version 3.6.3 (Apr 02, 2015)
* integrated crash reporting
* bug fixes
Version 3.6.2 (Feb 27, 2015)
* critical bug fix when changing font.
Version 3.6.1 (Feb 24, 2015)
* updated for iOS 8
* new photo editing tools
Version 3.5 (Nov 16, 2013)
* Updated for iOS 7
Version 3.4 (May 06, 2013)
* we made the app universal, enjoy it on your iPad!
Version 3.3 (Mar 12, 2013)
* more effects
Version 3.2 (Jan 09, 2013)
* updated for iOS6 and iPhone 5
* 29 new fonts
Version 3.1.1 (Oct 18, 2012)
* new ivoke user interface
* fixed bug - crop to different aspect ratio stretched image
* fixed bug - deselection of shapes not working in some scenarios
Version 3.1 (Sep 26, 2012)
* added 10 custom fonts
Version 3.0.1 (Sep 16, 2012)
* Complete redesign of the user experience - Photo Notes is quicker and easier to use than ever!
* Added dozens of custom fonts.
* Re-branding to our One Stop line of apps.
* In-app purchase to remove adds, enable favorites and enable multi-page view.
Version 2.5 (Jul 25, 2012)
• Edit the original photo or the finished Photo Note with effects and filters including crop, rotate, brightness, red-eye reduction and more.
Version 2.2.6 (Apr 26, 2012)
Fixed a bug where the app was crashing on startup on older devices running iOS 4.2.1 and earlier.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Apr 19, 2012)
* fixed bug causing crash when posting to Facebook or Flickr on iOS4.x
Version 22.214.171.124 (Apr 13, 2012)
* Fixes bug causing frequent crashes.
Version 126.96.36.199 (Apr 09, 2012)
- minor bug fix (wasn't correctly releasing ad views)
Version 2.2.5 (Mar 30, 2012)
• Share your Photo Note at full resolution. We don't upscale, we completely redraw the image in order to preserve
• Many more publishing options: Save, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, physical postcard, and even have your photo printed on merchandise.
• Application settings available from within the app.
Version 2.1.1 (Oct 21, 2011)
Support for international keyboard in iOS5
Version 2.1 (Oct 18, 2011)
* update for iOS5
* bug fixes
Version 188.8.131.52 (Oct 11, 2011)
Fixed two crash bugs
Version 2.0.8 (Oct 06, 2011)
This is a major update to Photo Notes! Now you can do so much more than add text to your photos!
* make creative photo collages
* add smileys and other clipart to your photos
* add black and white clipart then color it!
* add borders and drop shadows to your shapes
We've also improved usability in may ways:
* a help page for every screen with video help as well
* 14 preset colors in addition to the color wheel
* quick text erase from in the text control
* resize shapes from all four corners
* retina display support
Version 1.6 (Dec 06, 2010)
Version 1.5 (Sep 23, 2010)
We have completely rewritten the graphics engine. You get the same great look and feel, but now it is faster, smoother and more fun to use!
We have also added a "Delete All Shapes" icon. Just tap on the background, then touch the trash can to delete all shapes. Don't worry if you touch it by accident! You will be warned if you are about to delete more than one shape.
We've worked hard to bring you these improvements and we think that you will enjoy them. If you do, please rate the app and comment in iTunes!
Thanks for your support!