No risk tryout for free! Photo Safe Pro by My Eyes Only™ is an iOS app that will protect your private photos from prying eyes. You Need this App If...
-You have pictures you want to keep safe, secured with encryption and password protected
-You are a private person and don’t want your family photos viewed by strangers if they steal your iOS device
-You want to use your new iPhones to take close ups of all your credit cards and IDs
-You are a spy and want to take photos of secret documents
-You have compromising photos of your lover you don’t want published on the internet if you leave your phone at a fast food restaurant
-You have compromising photos of yourself you don’t want published on the internet if you leave your phone at a fast food restaurant
-You have photos that you don’t want your better half to see
-You have photos you don’t want your parents to see
!!! Encryption so Strong, it Needed U.S. Government Approval for Export !!!
All photos are stored using 256 bit encryption. Do your homework on this feature, most cheap photo keeper apps DON’T encrypt the photos. How safe is that? Answer, not safe at all. Are you serious about security, them encryption is necessary.
This is a Try-Before-You-Buy App so give it a try!
Try-Before-You-Buy means there are a limited number of photos you can add to this app before you need to upgrade. It allows 2 categories with 10 photos in each category. So give it a try and if you like it, use the In-App-Purchase to unlock unlimited photos and categories. If you don’t like it, then delete it. No big deal! We think this app, with its superior encryption and password protection, provides protection of your photos from real world threats.
Photo Safe Pro Advanced Features
USB Transfers using iTunes File Sharing photo import and export.
WiFi Transfers using Bonjour and your web browser.
- Universal iOS app meaning its user interface is designed for the iPad and the iPhone/iPod.
Password protected with long passwords using characters and numbers
- Import Photos from Photos App, Camera Roll, directly from a camera
- WiFi an Bluetooth photo transfers from iOS device to iOS device running Photo Safe Pro Pro
- Create personalized folders
- 16X full sized photo zoom
- Copy and Paste photos from other apps
- Copy and Paste into Message App, (Note: you have to paste the photo that is in the past buffer)
- Send photos in emails
UI and Usability Features
Blazing decryption performance on iPad and iPhone 4 and new iPods; don’t forget that before photos can be displayed they are decrypted.
Retina Display support
- Muti-touch photo browsing, swipe, pinch, tap, double tap, two finger tap
NEW look and feel throughout the app
Full Data Wipe and Password Reset
If somebody tries to access your private photos stored in Photo Safe Pro and enters the wrong password six times, all your photos will be deleted and the password will be reset.
Advanced Password Features
With Photo Safe Pro, like My Eyes Only(tm), forgetting your password doesn’t mean you can’t get access to the application. A password hint feature is provided to help the user remember their password. It also has a configurable password recovery question and answer that allows users to select their own private question and answer to help the gain access to their photos.
Version 3.0 (Oct 15, 2014)
- This versions supports iOS 8 and we've modernized the UI to follow the iOS7/8 design language.
- We've fixed bugs introduced by iOS 8.
Version 2.0.3 (Jan 17, 2014)
Fixing potential crashes.
Version 2.0.2 (Dec 23, 2013)
- Fixed crash when moving large number of photos to the camera roll.
Version 2.0.1 (Sep 23, 2013)
- iPad photo viewing controls are now usable
- Fixed an iPad crashing bug when showing the support view
Version 2.0 (Sep 17, 2013)
- Updating app internal structure to support future photo syncing.
- Improved Security so don’t forget your password!
Version 1.2.4 (Mar 16, 2013)
- Fixed a problem that causes crashes on launch
- An image can be pasted into the app without crashing
Version 1.2.3 (Nov 16, 2012)
- Fixed a crashing bug when exiting the app
- Created a new setting called "View Last Photo" where a user can choose to view the last photo after a full quitting of the app. The default setting os Off for this setting.
Version 1.2.2 (Oct 19, 2012)
- Created a solution for the iOS copy and paste bug. It is now possible to copy and paste photos to other apps
including the Message app
- One time reset of the feature that restores the last photo viewed. This resolves the problem of having to keep moving back through older viewed photos to get to the thumbnail view.
Version 1.2.1 (Oct 04, 2012)
- iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
- Fix for one type of of decryption error
- The last viewed photo will display the next time the app is launched
- Full screen photo viewing mode after a rotation for iPad
- Better error reporting
Version 1.2 (Aug 31, 2012)
Minor bug fix.
Version 1.1.9 (Jul 12, 2012)
Removed the feature that would display the last viewed photo. It know will just display the photo library list. This feature was causing problems for some users.
Version 1.1.8 (Jan 25, 2012)
- This update attempts to prevent future decryption errors after adding new photos. It will not fix existing errors. We believe the issue is with iOS 5.x encryption routines and we are waiting on Apple to address the issue.
Version 1.1.7 (Dec 13, 2011)
- Fixed a currency symbol display issue in In-App-Purchase.
Version 1.1.6 (Dec 01, 2011)
++ Fixed an rotation bug when importing from the camera roll on iOS 5.
++ Created a way to fix the rotation of a previously imported photo.
1) View the photo that has a proper thumbnail but incorrectly rotated preview.
2) Touch and hold on the photo until the menu appears.
3) Select the Arrow.
4) Select "Fix Rotation".
5) Watch and be amazed.
Version 1.1.5 (Nov 14, 2011)
Fixed a crashing bug related to iOS 5.0.
Version 1.1.4 (Aug 26, 2011)
★★★★★ Improved photo decryption performance to use less memory.
+ Improved error reporting when decrypting photos to help debug problems.
Version 1.1.3 (Aug 05, 2011)
Fixed display issues when selecting tabs if the photo picker is showing.
Version 1.1.2 (Jul 26, 2011)
Added a "Restore Pervious Purchases" button in the Feature Upgrades setting.
Version 1.1.1 (Apr 27, 2011)
++ iPad 2 Camera is now fully supported. (We had to get a new iPad 2 to get this working properly.)
++ Added photo rotation. When viewing a photo touch and hold to see a popup menu.
++ Security Update
++ Fixed a crashing bug when adding new libraries.
++ Improved performance when encryption photos and decrypting photos for display.
++ Fixed an issue related to improper photo rotation when sharing in email or MMS. Shared photos will now be properly rotated as long as they appear to be properly rotated when viewed.
Version 1.1 (Mar 18, 2011)
++ Added iTunes file sharing for the importing and exporting of photos
++ This app is now becoming a "freemium" app. The app is free with limited photo libraries and photos. To have unlimited photo libraries and photos, new customers can use In-App-Purchase to upgrade. NOTE: Existing customers have full access to unlimited photo libraries and photos.
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 09, 2011)
Better memory management for very large imported photos, reducing application memory aborts.
Update your Review - If this version is working better for you, please update your review. We do listen to what our customers have to say and we respond to the best of our ability.
WOW! - We were caught off guard with the number of our customers importing very large photos and thus causing application memory aborts. We have made some great strides in decreasing memory aborts with images taken with up to 14 megapixel cameras. But if you try to import 12mb, 15mb, 20mb or 30mb images when they expand, then memory aborts may still occur. Understand that compressing an images only helps with storage, when the image is uncompressed and displayed, they can still use massive memory. MEO Photo Pro will do it's best to downsize the images so they can be displayed, but the iPad is a memory limited device and we all need to understand those limitations. More will will be done in the future to further reduce memory usage.