Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo's simply amazing.
Share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Or order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of each of your kids, or produce a photographic series.
* Features *
- Up to 245 different layouts
- 15 different photo aspect ratios (1x1, 4x6, 3x4, 5x7, 9x16, etc)
- Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
- Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
- Customize photo borders (Borders Add-On Pack only)
- Easy to use UI
- Amazing photo fx filters
- Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom
- Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path and More
- Save to photo album
- Share via email
- High resolution export
Version 4.9 (Mar 04, 2015)
Bug fix for certain IAP not installing.
If you experienced this bug your IAP will be restored for free.
Version 4.8 (Feb 27, 2015)
This update brings two of the most user requested features!
1) You can now swap images by simply dragging an image into another frame
2) The stitch you are currently working on is auto-saved locally so you won't lose your work
- Other new features
* Border thickness is now controlled from a slider giving you more control
* Create your own layout now more accessible
* Improved usage tips
- General Bug fixes
Version 4.7 (Jan 29, 2015)
* iPhone 6 and 6+ optimization
* Small bug and UI fixes
Version 4.6 (Dec 30, 2014)
- Bug fix for text color on iPad
- Bug fix for Free Layout of the Day
- Other small improvements and stability fixes
Version 4.5 (Sep 25, 2014)
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- New Border Shadow option available as part of the Borders Pack
Version 4.4 (Aug 07, 2014)
- Fancy new photo editor courtesy of Aviary now with Undo and Redo!
- Fixes for Text and Meme bugs some users were experiencing
Version 4.3 (Jul 04, 2014)
Fixes crash bug when users collects the second to last free layout of the day
Version 4.2 (Dec 02, 2013)
** Unlock Free Layouts just by using Pic Stitch **
Look for the "Layout of the Day" each day to unlock the free layout
Version 4.1 (Oct 30, 2013)
- Fixed bug which could cause app to freeze during image creation
- Added a refresh mechanism for iPad
- Fixed image size for iPhone 5s and 5c
Version 4.0 (Oct 12, 2013)
The new design of Pic Stitch for iOS7 is here with a new look and feel plus great new features.
By popular demand you now have the ability to to adjust frame sizes within the layout.
The iPad version was redesigned to make better use of the screen size. The photo picker is always on screen now for quick access.
! This update also fixes the crash seen on iPhone 5c and 5s !
IMPORTANT UI CHANGE
The touch commands have changed slightly. Single tap to add a photo. Double tap to edit a photo. Touch and hold to zoom into a photo.
Version 3.9 (Aug 12, 2013)
You can now post your photos directly to Path
Version 3.8 (Jul 11, 2013)
* Create your own collage layouts (Frames Add-On Pack Only)
* Select files directly from Dropbox to use in your collage
* iPod 4th Gen crash bug fix
Version 3.7 (May 06, 2013)
* You can now add your own background textures (Borders Pack only)
* Fresh new photo editor with amazing new tools like Focus and Warmth. Faster than ever
* New "Screen" aspect matches your device screen size so you can use your collage as a Home Screen background
* Bug fix for "frozen Creating Image"
* Crash bug fix
Version 3.6 (Apr 02, 2013)
* Facebook bug fixes
Version 3.5 (Feb 20, 2013)
Major update with tons of new stuff!
* New Frames Add-On Pack adds over 160 new layouts!
* Several new photos effects packs!
* A bunch of new Stickers packs!
* New Zoom feature allows you to zoom in on a frame for precision editing.
* Facebook bug fixes
Version 3.4 (Jan 08, 2013)
* Tons of new frames including 5 photo frames!
* Fixed Facebook bug that limited albums and photos to 25
* Improvements to Instagram export
Version 3.3 (Dec 06, 2012)
Added a Frequently Asked Questions help page under the Message Center
* You can now add photos from your Photo Album, Facebook and Camera
* New 4x4 print size for Walgreens QuickPrints
* New Message Center allows us to send you promotions (like current Walgreens print promotion) deliver important information and gives you quick access to provide feedback
Version 3.2 (Nov 28, 2012)
We've brought you some great new features in this update.
* You can now add photos from your Photo Album, Facebook and your Camera.
* New 4x4 print size for Walgreens prints
* New Message Center allows us to send you promotions (like the current Walgreens print promotion), deliver important information and gives you quick access to provide feedback
Version 3.1 (Oct 17, 2012)
* Fixed bug that caused image to be placed in wrong frame or no frame.
* Fixed orientation issues with iPhone's running iOS 6
Version 3.0 (Sep 30, 2012)
* Now supports new 4 inch display for iPhone 5
* iOS 6 compatibility
Version 2.9 (Aug 16, 2012)
Fix iPad Crash
Version 2.8 (Aug 14, 2012)
* Walgreens print is now available on iPad
* Stability improvements
* Fixed bug that caused pop-ad to display too frequently
Version 2.7 (Jul 09, 2012)
Introducing QuickPrints by Walgreens
* Order prints from Pic Stitch to be picked up at your local Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints (iPhone only for now)
Latest version of Aviary SDK
* New B&W and Sepia Filters
Minor bug fixes
Version 2.6 (Jun 15, 2012)
* Beautifully updated new design
* More options when posting to Facebook including tagging your friends in photos.
Version 2.5 (May 17, 2012)
- Added a new photo effects pack Viewfinder, available as an In-App purchase.
- Streamlined the photo save process
- Fixed bug that could cause photo to show up in the wrong frame during low memory situations.
- Improved stability
Version 2.4 (Mar 08, 2012)
* Stickers are back and better than ever
* New Edit button allows you to re-edit photos already in the collage
Version 2.3 (Feb 16, 2012)
* Reduced binary size to allow for user download without being on a Wi-Fi network
* iPad stability issues
Version 2.2 (Feb 08, 2012)
Added two new photo filters packs, Grunge and Nostalgia, available as In-App purchase. Look for them in the photo editing tools to unlock some great new effects.
Version 2.1 (Jan 28, 2012)
* Added 4 new aspect ratios
- 5x7, 7x5, 9x16, 16x9
* Updated to latest version of Aviary Photo Editing tools to provide more stability, minor bug fixes and localizations
Version 2.0 (Jan 19, 2012)
Updated with version 2.0 of the Aviary Photo Editor.
- Great new photo effects
- New auto enhancement filters
- Shiny new UI
- Improved draw and text functionality
Version 1.8 (Dec 20, 2011)
* Fixed bug that caused frames to become unresponsive to touches
Version 1.7 (Dec 13, 2011)
Now supports French, German, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese
Version 1.6 (Oct 28, 2011)
* Fixed bug that prevented some users from accessing "Borders Add-On Pack"
* Added native Twitter support for iOS 5 users.
Version 1.5 (Oct 17, 2011)
Fixed iPad landscape orientation bug on iOS 5 devices.
Version 1.4 (Oct 11, 2011)
Added fancy new photo editing tools curtesy of Aviary.
Version 1.3 (Sep 28, 2011)
Fixed rounded corners bug.
Version 1.2 (Sep 22, 2011)
➤ New Borders Add-On Pack
✦ Add textures to the border
✦ Change the border color
✦ Round the corners
✦ Change the border thickness
(Note) The Borders Add-On Pack is available as an In-App purchase. For those of you that already purchased the "Remove Ads" pack, you will automatically get the Borders Pack.
➤ Added the single frame layout
➤ Added four new four frame layouts
➤ Improved Facebook Integration
✦ New Facebook SDK with single sign on
➤ Improved memory usage
Version 1.1 (Aug 30, 2011)
Thanks for all your feedback. We've added some great new features based on what you've been saying.
★ New Features ★
✔ New photo aspect ratios
4x6, 6x4, 3x4 and 4x3
✔ Export to Instagram, Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
★ Bug Fixes ★
✔ Improved iPad2 stability when loading 3 or more images.
✔ Improved Facebook integration.