Pocket Planes - Free Airline Management Game
From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!
- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.
Version 1.2.1 (May 16, 2015)
Ready for departure!
+ Fixed notifications not showing on iOS 8
+ Fixed video offers
Version 1.2.0 (Feb 18, 2015)
- Three new planes!
- Fixed video ad bugs
Version 1.1.11 (Jan 19, 2015)
- Fixed video ad orientation issues.
Version 1.1.10 (Dec 11, 2014)
- Fixed crashing on older versions of iOS
Version 1.1.9 (Nov 14, 2014)
- fixes for graphical glitches on new devices.
Version 1.1.8 (Sep 29, 2013)
- Fix for iCloud issues.
- Fix for gifting issues.
Version 1.1.7 (Sep 17, 2013)
- iOS 7 fixes.
Version 1.1.6 (Sep 16, 2013)
- bug fixes.
Version 1.1.5 (May 30, 2013)
- Fixed crash when returning to app.
Version 1.1.4 (May 22, 2013)
- Fixed button positioning on Bux Menu.
Version 1.1.3 (May 09, 2013)
- Free bux offer on GET BUX screen
- Fixed help view orientation bug
Version 1.1.2 (Jan 21, 2013)
+ Fixed crashing when receiving gifts
+ Fixed some cargo related achievements
+ Fixed some bugs with airport stats
+ Changed Cordoba in Spain to Sevilla to avoid confusion with Cordoba, Argentina
Version 1.1.1 (Nov 27, 2012)
+ Fixes to some cargo related awards
+ Fixed bug in airplane stats
Version 1.1.0 (Nov 09, 2012)
+ Bug fixes
Version 18.104.22.168.1 (Oct 11, 2012)
- Fixed load/unload button hit detection
- Fixed layover delete button hit detection
- Fixed graphical glitch on sleigh
- Fixed crash when canceling a gift
- Fixed disappearing clouds
- Fixed null achievement popup
Version 1.0.5 (Oct 10, 2012)
+ iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support
+ New planes
+ Support for syncing with Mac version
+ Bug Fixes
Version 1.0.4 (Jul 18, 2012)
- New game guide! Tapping the info button in the top right of a screen will load the game guide to the appropriate
- Tapping and holding a load or unload button on the Jobs Screen now auto-loads/unloads jobs with the same destination.
- Pulling the list down on the Jobs Screen now gives you an option to refresh the current jobs.
- Local (non Flight Crew) events now give a bux prize when completed.
- City cap increased by two.
- iCloud sync can now be disabled in the device settings.
- Plane cargo now automatically removed when hangared.
- Minimum contribution to earn prize now shown on Flight Crew prize screen.
- Costume unlocks now saved per-plane.
- Improved special character stripping on Flight Crew names.
- Improved game startup time.
- Fixed bug where planes can be stuck without a trip and can't be accessed.
- Fixed crash when viewing planes list with no active planes.
- Fixed bug where plane upgrades and stats were lost when hangared.
- Fixed multiple achievement bugs.
- Fixed bug where some screens would stay loaded in background and steal input.
- Fixed crash when editing plane name while landing.
- Fixed spelling of Oceania.
- Fixed bug allowing plane upgrades in-flight.
- Fixed bug where bux or coins could go negative.
Version 1.0.3 (Jun 21, 2012)
- Vastly improved iCloud support for playing across multiple devices
- Added setting to disable syncing in game settings
- Added button to reset Game Center awards in game settings
- Fixed invisible menu hijacking touches
- Zoom level on map now saved
- Added category header to Flight Crew leaderboards
- Many other small bug fixes
Version 1.0.2 (Jun 15, 2012)
Thanks for flying with NimbleBit!
- Added tweet button to Flight Crew menu
- Fixed crash when returning to app while Game Center window was up
- Removed vibration from in-game drop-down alerts
- Fixed crash on resume
- Some spelling corrections
- Prevented clearing of achievements
- Fixed crash when plane lands while manifest is up
- Fixed cursor positioning on Flight Crew menu