◆ Printer Pro prints attachments, documents, web pages and more right from the iPad/iPhone
PLEASE NOTE: Printer Pro Lite is aimed to check compatibility with your printer setup. If it works fine with your printer, get the full version of Printer Pro to print your documents.
Printer Pro is the application that lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers and to any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, Safari, Documents and many other applications on your device that supports this function.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox and Google Drive. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox or Google Drive application and send it to printer.
To print a web page, just change "http" to "phttp" in the address bar in Safari and tap Go. The page will immediately be opened in the Printer Pro with print button right above your finger. You can print web based documents as well using this approach.
With Printer Pro you can print:
- Email Attachments
- iWork documents
- Web pages
- Files from other applications
- Clipboard content
- Documents on Dropbox and GoogleDocs
◆ Printer Pro Desktop
Get free helper application for your computer to print more types of documents and with better quality. You can download it at www.readdle.com/printerpro
◆ List of supported document formats
PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive.
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at http://readdle.com/contact
Version 5.3.1 (Jan 13, 2015)
Grab the latest update to Printer Pro with iOS extensions support to print from Safari, Photo Library and other apps.
Moreover, we’ve added support for 64-bit architecture and fixed several minor bugs.
Version 5.2 (Sep 25, 2014)
- Made for iOS 8
Printer Pro works perfectly on the newest iOS 8 release and adds a few exclusive features.
- iCloud Drive Support
Access documents printed to PDF from any Mac, PC and other iOS devices connected to your iCloud. Exclusively on iOS 8.
- Touch ID
Use Touch ID, Apple's fingerprint identity sensor, instead of the passcode for better security. Exclusively on iOS 8.
Version 5.1 (Apr 10, 2014)
- German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese localization
- Minor fixes and improvements
Version 5.0.9 (Mar 31, 2014)
Stability and compatibility improvements
Version 5.0.8 (Mar 20, 2014)
- bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 5.0.7 (Mar 12, 2014)
- Russian Localization
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 5.0.5 (Feb 04, 2014)
The redesigned version has iOS 7 look! It supports more printers. You can now print test pages with various options!
Version 5.0.4 (Jan 02, 2014)
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 5.0.3 (Oct 21, 2013)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Version 5.0.2 (Oct 03, 2013)
Compatibility fix for HP printers
Version 5.0 (Sep 24, 2013)
- redesigned UI
Version 3.3.1 (Jul 18, 2013)
- bug fixes
Version 3.3 (Jun 07, 2013)
- Imports printer settings from the Lite version
- Better image printing
- Many small improvements
Version 3.2.4 (Nov 01, 2012)
Printer Pro works even better now with more printers.
Version 3.2.2 (Oct 01, 2012)
Printer Pro now works on iPhone 5! Check out compatibility with your printer and get the full version.
Version 3.2.1 (Sep 11, 2012)
- Bug fixes
Version 3.2 (Apr 13, 2012)
- Printer Pro has been updated for the new iPad. Now with Retina graphics.
- Improved Clipboard and “phttp://” URL scheme
- Better handling devices with thousands of contacts
- The iPad version of Printer Pro now supports printing from Scanner Pro
- Bug fixes
Version 3.1.1 (Feb 28, 2012)
- bug fixes
Version 3.1 (Feb 03, 2012)
- better network scanning
- stability improvements
- fixed IP address field
Version 3.0.1 (Dec 17, 2011)
- Restored possibility to enter printer's IP
- compatibility improvements
Version 3.0 (Dec 06, 2011)
- Redesigned Interface
- Improved Printer compatibility
- complies to iOS Storage Guidelines
Version 2.0 (Jun 03, 2011)
- Network printer compatibility improvements
- Cloud Printing via Printer Pro Desktop
Version 1.5 (May 10, 2011)
- faster printing
- updated wireless printer support
- improved plain text printing
- ability to choose page range when printing using PC or Mac
- ability to calibrate your printer to avoid print cropping
- improved stability and bug fixes
Version 1.1 (Dec 29, 2010)
- Fixed issues with printer detection