Fast and easy - Fix your sideways or upside down video!
▷ Added "PC Compatible" mode to fix sideways video with Windows players.
If your videos are sideways or upside down when played on Windows; or if your video is recorded sideways, let Rotate Video HD fix it.
- No re-compression and no quality loss (Quick Mode)
- Fix videos that plays sideways under Windows Media Player (PC Compatible Mode)
- All location information recorded in the video is preserved
- Access all videos in Photo Albums, even not in Camera Roll
Rotate Video HD needs permission to use your location information. This is solely used to load videos from your Photo Albums without re-compressing them. We do NOT gather, keep, share your location information.
Please use QuickTime player to play flipped video OR use "PC Compatible" mode to export if other video players failed to parse the orientation correctly.
Version 2.0.1 (Oct 18, 2012)
- Added support of iPhone 5
- Fixed problems on iOS 6
Version 2.0 (Mar 07, 2012)
- Added support of iPad 2
Version 1.2 (Aug 09, 2011)
Added Compatible Mode to support correct orientation on most media players
Version 1.1 (Dec 23, 2010)
- Now work even when location service is disabled