The RunPee database is constantly updated - the day movies are released in theaters - to tell you the best times to run and pee mid-movie...without missing the best scenes. Of course, we provide a synopsis with each Peetime, so you will know exactly what you missed.
Besides that, RunPee lets you know if there is anything extra after the end credits.
The built-in Runpee Timer will alert you, by vibration, when a Peetime is coming - so you don't have to worry about bothering the people around you.
Now you can relax and enjoy the movie...without wondering when to run and pee. We've got you and your bladder covered.
Note: This is not an ad free app. Most paid apps don't have ads but the RunPee app requires a substantial amount of time and money to keep updated with new movies.
Version 2.8.3 (May 01, 2015)
Fixes a bug with the Timer: restarting the app while the timer is running will return you to the timer screen with the time adjusted appropriately.
The tabs on the Timer screen now indicate if a peetime is "recommended" (green), "emergency" (red), or default (yellow).
Version 2.8.1 (Apr 11, 2015)
The RunPee app checks the remote database for new movies each time you start the app. With this update if your phone is unable to connect to the servers you'll see a screen alerting you to the problem and how best to fix it.
The brief peetime summaries -- example: We recommend this peetime because there is no plot or character development -- are now located with their prospective peetimes instead of being grouped together at the top of the screen.
Version 2.7.4 (Nov 19, 2014)
Two bug fixes:
* Remove the ad from view when pressing the "back" button from the Peetimes screen.
* Removing the badge "1" from the app icon when the Timer is used.
Version 2.7.3 (Nov 14, 2014)
View what other RunPee app users think about the 3D quality of the movie your about to see and submit your own vote to help others decide if they want to see a movie in 3D or not.
Version 2.6.0 (Aug 12, 2014)
Local Notifications. If you use the Timer during a movie you're familiar with vibrations that alert you before each Peetime. Now you can also get Local Notifications - default is on - in your status bar before each Peetime. Please check out the Timer Settings and Timer Help screens to learn more.
Google analytics tracking has been added. The tracking is completely anonymous. However, if you wish you can disable it from the Preferences. (Movies> Menu> Preferences)
Fixed bug with 1st 3 minutes.
Version 2.5.0 (Jul 21, 2014)
* Fixes the RottenTomatoes.com screen. (Broke due to an API change.)
* Improved social media integration. Now you can share your feelings about a movie and attach the movie poster to your Tweet/Facebook update.
* Moved the "Tips" info to the movie update screen. Now you'll have something to read while the database is being updated.
* A few UX/UI changes.
* Removed the "Flip to start Timer" feature because it isn't supported on iOS devices.
* Hopefully more bugs fixed than created. :-)
* FYI, there are no ads in this update. There is a sponsor added to the splash screen but you have sit through that while the app starts anyway.
Note: There may be ads in the RunPee app regardless of whether you paid for it or got it for free. The ongoing cost and effort of updating the Peetime database means that a $1 lifetime fee for the app won't work long term. I apologize for not being crystal clear on this in the past but paid apps are not by rule ad free.
Version 2.4.1 (Jun 11, 2014)
* Removes ad shown during app startup for international users.
* Adds "Flip phone to start Timer" feature. This allows you to start the Timer without the phone being awake.
* Redesigned UI for the Movie screen that is more consistent with the recently redesigned Peetime screen.
Version 2.3.1 (May 30, 2014)
* Redesign of the Peetimes screen
* Easily change font-size through app
* Highlight of which Peetime is recommended.
* UI that displays how long each Peetime lasts.
* Much more...
Version 2.2.0 (Feb 13, 2014)
* Fixed Timer Vibration (Sorry, I accidentally disabled it during the previous update.)
* Changed the vibration pattern ( ..-..-.. ) so that users can distinguish it from text message alerts.
* A few minor UI and bug fixes.
* Added a quick link to the bottom of the Peetimes page for users to email me with questions, comments or suggestions.
Version 2.1.2 (Jan 15, 2014)
Another try and fixing the iOS 7 status bar overlay issue. This fix adds a 22 pixel gap at the top of the app for ALL versions of iOS.
Version 2.1.1 (Jan 09, 2014)
Fixes bug in iOS 7 where status bar overlays the top of the app.
Version 2.1.0 (Dec 13, 2013)
* Minor UX enhancements.
* Adds new "Get Email Alert" feature when a movie is released to DVD/Blue Ray.
Version 2.0.0 (Apr 22, 2013)
* Improved UX
* Minor customization features added in the options. * In app tour of the features
Version 1.4.6 (Dec 14, 2012)
The ONLY change is to enable fullscreen on the iPhone 5.
Version 1.4.5 (Dec 09, 2012)
The ONLY change to this version is to add support for the new iPhone 5 screensize.
Version 1.4.1 (Nov 10, 2012)
Adds specific "Start Timer Cues" to the Timer screen for new movies. No more guess work on when to start the Timer.
Version 1.3.2 (Jul 18, 2012)
Version 1.2.6 (Oct 28, 2011)
Finally, at long last, the Timer will give you a vibration warning before each peetime.
But wait, there's more:
*Redesigned look with a filmstrip theme
*Facebook integration so you can post movie reviews quickly without the need to type
*A built in flash light in case you drop your keys under your seat
*And not only will the RunPee app tell you when to run and pee. It will now actually help you pee. You'll have to check it out. :-)
Version 1.1.0 (Aug 18, 2011)
The RunPee app now gives you quick access to critics ratings from RottenTomatoes.com right within the app. Plus you can quickly see what people on Twitter think about the movie you're about to see and of course view movie trailers from youTube.
You can also search for movies in the RunPee database. If you need to know when to pee during "The Terminator", or "Avatar", or "Star Wars" you can quickly find the movie via search.
And I know you're going to ask so I'll let you know now that the vibration feature for the Timer is coming soon. Just hold on a little while longer.