THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL SECURITY APPLICATION APPROVED & USED BY REAL PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS!
As seen on Huffington Post, CNET.com, Lifehacker, The Industry Standard, Macword, PC World, VentureBeat, Business Insider & More...
● NEW! Now with Dropbox compatibility, auto-uploading & Youtube export! ●
Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into the ultimate security camera. (You can also do some amazing Time-lapse
VIDEO AND PHOTO MODES
Now you set Security Cam to record videos (iPhone 3GS or newer)
Set a specific frequency for when the camera will take a photo. A countdown is shown on the screen.
This mode is also idea for Time-lapse photography!
As soon as movement is detected by the camera, the app can be programmed to snap a photograph begin video capture.
The camera will only snap a photo when a pre-defined level of noise is detected. The audio level required to trigger the camera is completely customizable.
Use this mode to automatically turn off the iPhone display when the app is active. You can reactivate the screen at any time by tapping in the top-left corner of the screen.
FREQUENCY AND AUDIO
This mode will employ both the frequency capture and the audio trigger. Use this mode so that you never miss out on the action!
FREQUENCY AND MOTION DETECTION
This mode will employ both the frequency capture and the motion-detect trigger. Use this mode so that you never miss out on the action!
TIME & DATE STAMP
Attach a optional date and time stamp to both photos AND VIDEO so you can go back and see exactly what happened and when.
Set a specific time for the operation. The iPhone will go into sleep mode to conserve battery once defined period has elapsed.
Security Cam enables you to export a video, photo or seres of photos from a single operation, with the press of a single tap.
If selected, the exported video/photo(s) will also be embedded with the date/time stamp.
We look forward to constructive feedback for how to make this app even better. Let us know your ideas so we get best meet your expectations.
Version 3.7.1 (Aug 06, 2014)
- Bug fixes.
Version 3.7 (Aug 03, 2014)
- Time stamp details over exported video
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Version 3.6 (Apr 03, 2014)
bug fixes and performance improvement
Version 3.5 (Dec 08, 2013)
crash fixed on iOS7
dropbox sdk update.
Version 3.4 (May 29, 2013)
Bug fixes and fixed a crash.
Version 3.3 (Feb 27, 2013)
● Bug fixes and improvements
Version 3.2 (Dec 03, 2012)
● Many bug fixes & enhancements
Version 3.1 (Nov 06, 2012)
Version 3.0 (Oct 04, 2012)
* iOS6 compatibility
* Export video to Youtube
* Dropbox compatibility with auto-uploading
* MANY bug fixes, optimizations and improvements
Version 2.97 (Dec 21, 2011)
* Several bug fixes for both iOS4 and iOS5
* Fixes database migration issues for some devices
Version 2.96 (Dec 13, 2011)
Version 2.95 (Nov 29, 2011)
* iOS5 compatibility & optimization
Version 2.85 (Jun 28, 2011)
* Fixed bugs that occur after using for longer periods of time.
* Fixed export crash when trying to export more than 100+ images
* Fixed logic bug with triggers and operation time. Operation time will only countdown AFTER being triggered.
* Performance enhancements
NOTE: If you experience any issues with updating, try deleting the app completely from your device and iTunes and then downloading a fresh copy of the app.
Version 2.6 (Feb 23, 2011)
* Lots of enhancements & fixes
*** NEW! Now with Video recording, customizable motion detection, Stealth Mode and iPhone 4 front-camera option! ***
Version 2.5 (Jan 14, 2011)
LOTS OF NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS BASED ON USER FEEDBACK:
* NEW! Video recording (requires iPhone 3GS or later)
* NEW! Motion detection and sensitivity customization.
* NEW! Added Front Camera [ON/OFF] options for iPhone 4 and iPod 4 devices.
* NEW! Added Stealth mode [ON/OFF] (this will cause screen to appear when an operation begins. When screen is black just tap in top-left corner of screen to deactivate.
* Fixed video quality
* Fixed iPhone 3G issues
* Greatly improved overall performance
* Fixed icon resolution
* Added sensitivity slider for Motion Trigger
* Other minor enhancements
Version 2.0 (Dec 31, 2010)
* Stunning new User Interface and icons
* Added Motion Detection trigger
* Added Video Recording (iPhone 3GS or newer)
Check out our other popular new apps: