Squaready Pro - Smart Layouter for Instagram
*** For all Instagram Lovers!! ***
Squaready Pro is a application you can crop the photo into square shape.
Not only landscape but also portrait photo can be put in the square area.
► Highly recommend Instagram users!
▹ Post Entire Photos On Instagram Without Cropping !!
▹ Make a rectangle photo into square shape "Insta-size".
▹ Choose a colorful background.
▹ Simple and Useful Effects.
- BG Effects (e.g. Drop shadow)
- Border Effects
- Soft Edge Effects
- Color Tone Filter
▹ In app sharing posting to Instagram.
▹ And also "Ads FREE"!!
► Built-in Full-featured and Poweful Photo Editor
‣ Various Stylish Filters
‣ Color Splash
‣ Tilt-Shift Blur
‣ Draw Lines
‣ Text Input and Meme
‣ Frames and Stickers
‣ Crop and Straighten
‣ And many other features!
► Other Great Features
- Camera+ API support
- High-res export.
- EXIF/GPS Location data ready
- Load a image from Clipboard at startup.
- One-touch Easy cropping
- Easily correct centering.
- Instagram Preview
- Support Facebook, Twitter and Mail
- External-editing mode ready
- Support 4inch display
► Support for Beginners
- Instruction document
- Pop-up Tips
- Squaready Gallery
[NOTE] If you want, please add hashtag #squaready when you post photos with this App.
Version 2.6.1 (Oct 07, 2014)
- Adjusted the processing of background blur.
- Revived the function of "blur" in the built-in image editor.
- Fixed an issue that rarely crashes.
- Fixed some minor issues.
Version 2.6.0 (Sep 19, 2014)
New Major Features:
- Support for iOS8 Photo Editor App Extension.
- New Beautiful Blur Background Function.
- Renewed Import and Export menus.
Version 2.5.0 (Apr 19, 2014)
- Added Metadata check and edit screen.
- Support for Automatic Location Detection with Moves app.
- Extend the functionality of the centering button.
- Can send the original image to the external editor, not only the edited.
- Updated the built-in image editor Aviary.
- Selectable Margin Color (for 4inch display device only)
- Changed the placement of some operation buttons.
- Stability improvement when loading a high resolution image.
- Fixed some minor issues.
Version 2.4.0 (Dec 09, 2013)
- Optimized for iOS7.
- Integrated some settings into one pull-down menu.
- Added full-featured Photo Editor.
- Can be taken a photo from in-app camera or Camera+.
- Replaced with the latest Camera+ SDK for iOS7.
- Stability has been improved when loading a HD photo or a Panorama.
Version 2.3.0 (Aug 23, 2013)
- Added support for our latest FREE app "Twin Collage". This app allows you to combine two pics in one pic by
super easy operation.
- Added the option to simplify the Import Menu. Available on iOS Settings app.
- Added support for Facebook's hashtags. It can be edited on iOS Settings app.
- Added "Start Over" function on Import Menu.
- Fixed Crash bug ( iOS7 beta )
Version 2.2.2 (Apr 12, 2013)
Took off a resolution limit of image-loading on old generation devices : iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4th gen., iPad 1st gen.
Version 2.2.1 (Mar 06, 2013)
✓ Enhanced Import Menu. * To put back to legacy style, set all "Import Menu" switches to off state on the iOS
Settings app -> SquareadyPro.
✓ Included Camera+ app Integration API (choose an existing photo from Camera+ Lightbox and external editing with Camera+.
✓ Reduced the memory usage of the application startup.
✓ During some situations such as Tethering mode, the screen height will be adjusted automatically.
✓ Added the setting menu "Max Image Quality on Processing" on iOS Settings app. Please tune it if you want to adjust the balance of the processing speed and image quality.
Version 2.2.0 (Jan 26, 2013)
✓ Supported iPhone5 / iPod touch 5th gen. 4inch display.
✓ Take over EXIF meta tag (includes GPS location data) from the original JPEG to the edited one. (*** see the Notice below.)
✓ Support "External-editing" mode. This feature can be used between our apps below:
"Gradgram" ← ★ It's our newest app !!
- Support Facebook
- Support Twitter
- Support Mail
- Increased the number of colors in the color picker.
- On iOS "Settings" app, can be stored text messages or hash tags for each : Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Mail
[[ *** Notice for EXIF *** ]]
Because of Instagram's specification, "Send to Instagram" function of this app can NOT take over EXIF tag.
If you want to use GPS location info for posting to Instagram, you should use the legacy posting style "Save to Camera Roll" instead of "Send to Instagram" function. In that case, the following setting would be useful.
iOS's "Settings" app -> Squaready Pro -> After saving to Camera Roll -> Open Instagram -> "ON"
Version 2.1.1 (Sep 20, 2012)
Optimized for iOS6.
Version 2.1.0 (Aug 01, 2012)
- Add Easy Cropping On/Off switch.
- Individualized BG color and TONE color.
- Added 'BG color paste button' for color pickers of EFFECTS mode.
- Added option to list only Instagram for 'Send in Instagram format' menu. This option will be found in iOS 'Settings' app.
- Add option 'Open Instagram after saving to Camera Roll'. It will be found in iOS 'Settings' app.
* This function is a petit-helper for High-res lovers.