Stitched Lite - Stitch Your Photo To Create Stunning Collages To Share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Stitched allows you to easily stitch multiple photos together to create a stylish collage.
Simply move and zoom each image, apply your desired effects and your image is ready for sharing with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
● Supports iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
● A wide variety of templates, with up to five images
● Position, zoom and rotate each image
● Apply filters and effects to photos
● Add text to images
● Edit each photo
● Set width, colour and corner radius of the border
● Upload directly to Facebook or Twitter
● Save to Photo Library
If you have any suggestions of how Stitched could be made even better, I'd love to hear from you. Please visit www.simonsapps.com to get in touch.
Version 3.4.0 (Feb 13, 2015)
Bug fixes and iOS 8 support.
New photo editing features added.
Version 3.3.4 (Aug 15, 2013)
Version 3.3.3 (Oct 11, 2012)
Support for iOS6 and iPhone 5.
Support for iOS6 Facebook posting.
Version 3.3.2 (Mar 06, 2012)
● New Templates
● New Filters
● Option to apply filter or levels to all images at the same time
Version 3.3.1 (Feb 19, 2012)
Blank export bug fixed.
Version 3.3.0 (Feb 09, 2012)
● Added 11 photo filters (more to come...) (iOS5 Only)
● Added option to adjust levels (brightness, contrast, saturation and hue)
● Performance improvements
● Bug fixes
Version 3.2.0 (Jan 27, 2012)
Many new features and improvements, including:
● Create a Postcard with the image you create, and have it shipped almost anywhere around the world, directly from
● Direct twitter upload for iOS 5 users.
● Send image via Email.
● High Quality Export is now available for all export options, including Facebook upload.
● Improved app look and user experience.
● Faster access to options with new icons.
Version 3.1.0 (Jan 18, 2012)
Added feature allowing you to change the shape of your image by making it shorter or narrower.
Version 3.0.1 (Jan 10, 2012)
● Support for iPad added.
● All new templates with up to 5 images.
● Quick template change.
● Rotate images individually.
● Swap images between sections.
● Performance improvements.
Version 2.0.3 (Dec 16, 2011)
Added new templates, now allowing up to 4 pictures per template.